- Occupation and lymphoid malignancies: results from a French case-control studyLaurent Orsi
INSERM, U754, Villejuif Cedex, France
J Occup Environ Med 49:1339-50. 2007..Investigating relationships between potential occupational risk factors and lymphoid malignancy (LM)...
- Increased frequency of hematopoietic malignancies in relatives of patients with lymphoid neoplasms: a French case-control studySara Villeneuve
INSERM, U754, IFR69, Villejuif, France
Int J Cancer 124:1188-95. 2009..However, the slight overrepresentation of affected spouses among the cases might also support the responsibility of environmental factors...
- Childhood acute leukemia, maternal beverage intake during pregnancy, and metabolic polymorphismsAudrey Bonaventure
INSERM, Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, U1018, Environmental epidemiology of Cancer Group, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, Bâtiment 15 16, 94807, Villejuif, France
Cancer Causes Control 24:783-93. 2013....
- Fertility treatments, congenital malformations, fetal loss, and childhood acute leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
Department of Environmental Epidemiology of Cancers, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:301-8. 2013....
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy, genetic polymorphisms of metabolic enzymes, and childhood acute leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Audrey Bonaventure
INSERM, UMRS 1018, CESP, Team 6 Environmental Epidemiology of Cancer, Villejuif, France
Cancer Causes Control 23:329-45. 2012..This study explored interactions between prenatal exposure to maternal smoking and polymorphisms in metabolic genes in the risk of childhood acute leukemia (AL)...
- Occupational exposure to organic solvents and lymphoid neoplasms in men: results of a French case-control studyLaurent Orsi
Inserm U1018, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, 16 av Paul Vaillant Couturier, F 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Occup Environ Med 67:664-72. 2010..Investigating the role of occupational exposure to solvents in the occurrence of lymphoid neoplasms (LNs) in men...
- Childhood acute leukemia, early common infections, and allergy: The ESCALE StudyJérémie Rudant
CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 172:1015-27. 2010..4, 95% CI: 0.3, 0.6), and history of asthma (OR = 0.7, 95% CI: 0.4, 1.0) or eczema (OR = 0.7, 95% CI: 0.6, 0.9). Results support the hypothesis that repeated early infections and asthma may play a role against childhood acute leukemia...
- Role of goiter and of menstrual and reproductive factors in thyroid cancer: a population-based case-control study in New Caledonia (South Pacific), a very high incidence areaTherese Truong
INSERM, U170 IFR69, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 161:1056-65. 2005..The very high birth rate among Melanesian women in New Caledonia, as well as late age at menarche, may explain, in part, their elevated incidence of thyroid cancer...
- Time trends and geographic variations for thyroid cancer in New Caledonia, a very high incidence area (1985-1999)Therese Truong
INSERM National Institute of Health and Medical Research U754 IFR69, University Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 16:62-70. 2007..The elevated incidence of thyroid cancers, as well as the ethnic and geographic disparities, may result from common environmental or lifestyle risk factors that need to be identified...