- Occupation and lymphoid malignancies: results from a French case-control studyLaurent Orsi
INSERM, U754, Villejuif Cedex, France
J Occup Environ Med 49:1339-50. 2007..Investigating relationships between potential occupational risk factors and lymphoid malignancy (LM)...
- Increased frequency of hematopoietic malignancies in relatives of patients with lymphoid neoplasms: a French case-control studySara Villeneuve
INSERM, U754, IFR69, Villejuif, France
Int J Cancer 124:1188-95. 2009..However, the slight overrepresentation of affected spouses among the cases might also support the responsibility of environmental factors...
- Fertility treatments, congenital malformations, fetal loss, and childhood acute leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
Department of Environmental Epidemiology of Cancers, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:301-8. 2013....
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy, genetic polymorphisms of metabolic enzymes, and childhood acute leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Audrey Bonaventure
INSERM, UMRS 1018, CESP, Team 6 Environmental Epidemiology of Cancer, Villejuif, France
Cancer Causes Control 23:329-45. 2012..This study explored interactions between prenatal exposure to maternal smoking and polymorphisms in metabolic genes in the risk of childhood acute leukemia (AL)...
- Occupational exposure to organic solvents and lymphoid neoplasms in men: results of a French case-control studyLaurent Orsi
Inserm U1018, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, 16 av Paul Vaillant Couturier, F 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Occup Environ Med 67:664-72. 2010..Investigating the role of occupational exposure to solvents in the occurrence of lymphoid neoplasms (LNs) in men...
- Childhood acute leukemia, early common infections, and allergy: The ESCALE StudyJérémie Rudant
CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 172:1015-27. 2010..4, 95% CI: 0.3, 0.6), and history of asthma (OR = 0.7, 95% CI: 0.4, 1.0) or eczema (OR = 0.7, 95% CI: 0.6, 0.9). Results support the hypothesis that repeated early infections and asthma may play a role against childhood acute leukemia...
- Role of goiter and of menstrual and reproductive factors in thyroid cancer: a population-based case-control study in New Caledonia (South Pacific), a very high incidence areaTherese Truong
INSERM, U170 IFR69, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 161:1056-65. 2005..The very high birth rate among Melanesian women in New Caledonia, as well as late age at menarche, may explain, in part, their elevated incidence of thyroid cancer...
- Time trends and geographic variations for thyroid cancer in New Caledonia, a very high incidence area (1985-1999)Therese Truong
INSERM National Institute of Health and Medical Research U754 IFR69, University Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Eur J Cancer Prev 16:62-70. 2007..The elevated incidence of thyroid cancers, as well as the ethnic and geographic disparities, may result from common environmental or lifestyle risk factors that need to be identified...