- Clinical tolerance and efficacy of capryloyl salicylic acid peel compared to a glycolic acid peel in subjects with fine lines/wrinkles and hyperpigmented skinChristian Oresajo
L OREAL Research, Clark, NJ 07066, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 7:259-62. 2008..Some of the most commonly used agents are alpha hydroxyl acids, such as glycolic acid (GA), or beta hydroxy acid, such as salicylic acid...
- Antioxidants and the skin: understanding formulation and efficacyChristian Oresajo
Research and Innovation, L Oreal USA, Clark, New Jersey 07066, USA
Dermatol Ther 25:252-9. 2012..This review focuses on antioxidants used in the cosmetic industry for protection of skin, formulation methods used to enhance their efficacy, and methods used to test the efficacy of antioxidants in topical formulations...
- Protective effects of a topical antioxidant mixture containing vitamin C, ferulic acid, and phloretin against ultraviolet-induced photodamage in human skinChristian Oresajo
L Oreal USA, Clark, NJ 07066, USA
J Cosmet Dermatol 7:290-7. 2008..Ultraviolet (UV) irradiation of the skin leads to acute inflammatory reactions, such as erythema, sunburn, and chronic reactions, including premature skin aging and skin cancer...
- Complementary effects of antioxidants and sunscreens in reducing UV-induced skin damage as demonstrated by skin biomarker expressionChristian Oresajo
L Oreal USA, Research and Development, Clark, NJ 07066, USA
J Cosmet Laser Ther 12:157-62. 2010..Sunscreens protect by absorbing or reflecting UV on the skin surface. Antioxidants provide protection by quenching UV-induced reactive oxygen species inside skin...
- Tolerance and efficacy of a product containing ellagic and salicylic acids in reducing hyperpigmentation and dark spots in comparison with 4% hydroquinoneAmanda Dahl
L Oreal USA, Clark, NJ, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 12:52-8. 2013..In addition, the product appears to have better esthetics (texture, pleasantness to use, skin feel) than the 4% HQ product...