Jean Christophe Orban
- [Management of glycemia: an audit in 66 ICUs]J C Orban
Réanimation médicochirurgicale, Hopital Saint Roch, CHU de Nice, rue Pierre Devoluy, 06006 Nice cedex, France
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 32:84-8. 2013..The interest of tight glucose control in ICU is still debated. In France, no data are available regarding this therapy and the implementation of its guidelines...
- The practice of therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest in France: a national surveyJean Christophe Orban
Réanimation Médico Chirurgicale, Hopital Saint Roch, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice, Nice, France
PLoS ONE 7:e45284. 2012..Despite these guidelines, different surveys report a heterogeneous application of this treatment. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the clinical practice of therapeutic hypothermia in cardiac arrest patients...
- Transcranial Doppler shortens the time between clinical brain death and angiographic confirmation: a randomized trialJean Christophe Orban
Réanimation Médico Chirurgicale, Hopital Saint Roch, Nice University Hospital, Nice, France
Transplantation 94:585-8. 2012..The aim of this study was to test the hypothesis that TCD shortens the time between clinical brain death and computed tomography angiography (CTA) confirmation...
- Hypovolaemic hypotension after abdominal aortic surgery is predicted by initial distribution volume of glucoseJean Christophe Orban
Réanimation Médico Chirurgicale, Hopital Saint Roch, Nice, France
Eur J Anaesthesiol 27:364-8. 2010..In this study, we evaluated the use of the IDVG in predicting hypovolemic hypotension after abdominal aortic surgery...
- Sodium lactate versus mannitol in the treatment of intracranial hypertensive episodes in severe traumatic brain-injured patientsCarole Ichai
Faculté de Médecine and CHU de Nice, Service de Reanimation, Hopital Saint Roch, Nice Cedex 1, France
Intensive Care Med 35:471-9. 2009..We investigated the effect of a new hyperosmolar solution based on sodium lactate in controlling raised intracranial pressure (ICP)...
- Half-molar sodium lactate infusion to prevent intracranial hypertensive episodes in severe traumatic brain injured patients: a randomized controlled trialCarole Ichai
Medicosurgical Intensive Care Unit, Saint Roch Hospital, Nice Sophia Antipolis University, 06000, Nice, France
Intensive Care Med 39:1413-22. 2013..We aimed to compare the efficiency of half-molar sodium lactate (SL) versus saline serum solutions in preventing episodes of raised intracranial pressure (ICP) in patients with severe traumatic brain injury (TBI)...