- SMARCB1/INI1 germline mutations contribute to 10% of sporadic schwannomatosisGuillaume Rousseau
Laboratory of Molecular Oncogenetics, Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
BMC Neurol 11:9. 2011..In contrast, germline mutations of the SMARCB1 (INI1) tumor suppressor gene were described in familial and sporadic schwannomatosis patients...
- [Early-onset colorectal carcinoma study]Janick Selves
J Selves Inserm U563, CPTP, CHU Purpan, BP 3028, 31024 Toulouse Cedex 3
Med Sci (Paris) 25:25-8. 2009..The next step will consist in validating a molecular signature specific for early-onset carcinoma. Genomic profile does not differ from that observed in late-onset colon cancers...
- The LKB1 complex-AMPK pathway: the tree that hides the forestMichael Sebbagh
INSERM, U891, Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie de Marseille, 27 Blv Lei Roure, 13009, Marseille, France
Fam Cancer 10:415-24. 2011..This review will discuss about LKB1 activity regulation, its effectors and clues on their involvement in cell polarity...
- Germline APC mutation spectrum derived from 863 genomic variations identified through a 15-year medical genetics service to French patients with FAPArnaud Lagarde
Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie de Marseille INSERM UMR891, Marseille, France
J Med Genet 47:721-2. 2010..The work presented here delineates precisely the APC mutation spectrum from 15 years of systematic molecular screening which identified 863 independent alterations in the French population...
- BRAF p.Val600Glu (V600E) somatic mutation is mainly associated with MSS phenotype in metastatic colorectal cancerJinghua Qiu
Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille, France
Cancer Genomics Proteomics 8:15-8. 2011..The impact of BRAF V600E mutation is not well documented...