- Abnormal transbilayer distribution of phospholipids in red blood cell membranes in schizophreniaPhilippe Nuss
UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR_S 538, CHU St Antoine, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75012 Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 169:91-6. 2009..The anomaly described could characterize a subgroup among patients with schizophrenia...
- [Treatment practices in the management of patients with bipolar disorder in France. The TEMPPO study]P Nuss
UMR 7203, Laboratoire des Biomolecules, Service de Psychiatrie, CHU Saint Antoine, AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie 6, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Encephale 38:75-85. 2012..The data collected in this study allowed to demonstrate that the participant psychiatrists have a pharmacological management of patients with bipolar disorder mostly in line with national and international guidelines...
- Antipsychotic medication, functional outcome and quality of life in schizophrenia: focus on amisulpridePhilippe Nuss
Psychiatry Department, Hopital St Antoine, APHP, Universite Paris 6, INSERM U538, CHU St Antoine, Paris, France
Curr Med Res Opin 26:787-801. 2010..However, few studies, including the most recent, have collected quality of life data prospectively or evaluated the relationship of treatment with quality of life...
- [Therapeutic strategy of depressive episodes. Prevention of relapse risk]P Nuss
Service de Psychiatrie, CHU Saint Antoine, AP HP, Paris, France
Encephale 36:S145-9. 2010..Proactive and sustainable implementations of these guidelines are required in the context of a unique and open therapeutic relationship for both therapist and patient...
- The generic alternative in schizophrenia: opportunity or threat?Philippe Nuss
Psychiatry Department, Hopital St Antoine, Paris 75012, France
CNS Drugs 18:769-75. 2004....
- Affinity of cyamemazine, an anxiolytic antipsychotic drug, for human recombinant dopamine vs. serotonin receptor subtypesAhcene Hameg
Aventis Pharma, 75012 Paris, France
Biochem Pharmacol 65:435-40. 2003..The high affinity for h5-HT(2C) receptors, but not for h5-HT(3) receptors, can account for the anxiolytic activity of cyamemazine in human subjects...
- Modification of membrane heterogeneity by antipsychotic drugs: an X-ray diffraction comparative studyCedric Tessier
UMRS 538 Membrane traffic and signalization in epithelial cells, INSERM, UPMC, Univ Paris 06, AP HP, Hopital St Antoine, 27 rue de Chaligny, Paris, France
J Colloid Interface Sci 320:469-75. 2008..Results are discussed in terms of competition of antipsychotic compounds with cholesterol and mode of reorganization of lateral domains. A pharmacological relevance of these changes is also discussed...