- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome secondary to pyogenic tenosynovitisG Nourissat
SOS Main, Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, Hopital Saint Antoine, Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris, Paris, France
J Hand Surg Br 31:687-8. 2006..We report a case of acute carpal tunnel syndrome related to a spontaneous pyogenic tenosynovitis and a review of this clinical condition...
- Mini-open arthroscopically assisted Bristow-Latarjet procedure for the treatment of patients with anterior shoulder instability: a cadaver studyGeoffroy Nourissat
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique, Hôpital Saint Antoine Université Paris VII, Paris, France
Arthroscopy 22:1113-8. 2006..The feasibility of this technique and its efficacy, reproducibility, and potential neurovascular complications were evaluated...
- Use of autologous growth factors in aging tendon and chronic tendinopathyGeoffroy Nourissat
UR4 Aging, Stress and Inflammation Laboratory, University Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Front Biosci (Elite Ed) 5:911-21. 2013..We review current clinical studies exploring the effect of concentrated autologous growth factor injection in chronic lesions and attempt to explain why, to date, all clinical studies have demonstrated no effect of such therapies...
- A prospective, comparative, radiological, and clinical study of the influence of the "remplissage" procedure on shoulder range of motion after stabilization by arthroscopic Bankart repairGeoffroy Nourissat
Clinique des Maussins, Groupe Maussins, Paris, France
Am J Sports Med 39:2147-52. 2011..It has been suggested that Hill-Sachs lesions can be treated by "remplissage" (filling in) of the defect. The effect of this procedure on the mobility of the shoulder is not known...
- Magnetic resonance imaging as a tool to predict reparability of longitudinal full-thickness meniscus lesionsG Nourissat
Centre Hospitalier A Mignot, Versailles, France
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 16:482-6. 2008..Longitudinal full-thickness meniscus lesions are a good indication for repair in young active patients...
- Arthroscopic excision of osteoid osteoma of the elbowGeoffroy Nourissat
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Faculte de Medecine Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Arthroscopy 23:799.e1-4. 2007..Elbow contracture does not have to be treated because it is directly related to the osteoma, and excision of the osteoma will restore full mobility...
- Arthroscopic stabilization of Neer type 2 fracture of the distal part of the clavicleGeoffroy Nourissat
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Faculte de Medecine Paris 6, Paris, France
Arthroscopy 23:674.e1-4. 2007..This arthroscopic-assisted surgery allows for total recovery of shoulder function, without the inconvenience of device migration or acromioclavicular joint lesions reported with other procedures...
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic scan of the external third of the clavicleGeoffroy Nourissat
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique, Unité membre supérieur, Hôpital Saint Antoine Université Paris 6, Paris, France
Arthroscopy 23:29-33. 2007..The aims of this radiologic study were to explore the anatomic aspect of the external third of the clavicle and to determine anatomic elements that can be useful for surgeons who perform surgery that involves this area...
- Induction of the chemokine IL-8/Kc by the articular cartilage: possible influence on osteoarthritisKarine Chauffier
Department of Rheumatology, Saint Antoine Hospital, AP HP, Pierre and Marie Curie University, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Joint Bone Spine 79:604-9. 2012..We aimed to investigate whether mechanical (compression), inflammatory (IL-1β) and metabolic (visfatin) stresses may induce the release of Kc when applied on murine cartilage...
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy regenerates the native bone-tendon junction after surgical repair in a degenerative rat modelGeoffroy Nourissat
UR 4, Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 5:e12248. 2010..This study explored the benefits of a treatment based on injecting chondrocyte and mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) in a new rat model of degenerative enthesis repair...
- Penetrating volar injuries of the hand: diagnostic accuracy of US in depicting soft-tissue lesionsMarc Soubeyrand
Department of Radiology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Public Assistance Hospital of Paris, Paris, France
Radiology 249:228-35. 2008..To evaluate the effectiveness of ultrasonography (US) in depicting lesions of the tendons, arteries, and nerves caused by penetrating wounds of the volar aspect of the hand, with surgical exploration as the reference standard...
- Arthroscopic treatment of a fresh lunate bone fracture detaching the scapholunate ligamentC Dana
Unité de chirurgie du membre supérieur, Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique, Hôpital universitaire Saint Antoine, AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Chir Main 29:114-7. 2010..This treatment offers a satisfactory alternative to prolonged immobilization and ensures good reduction and compression of the fracture. We present a detailed description of the surgical technique and its results...
- [Arthroscopic treatment of dorsal ganglion cyst at the wrist. About 54 cases]R Chassat
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique, SOS Main, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Chir Main 25:146-51. 2006..Ganglion cyst of the wrist can, some time, need surgery. Different arthroscopic technical procedures have been described. We report our experience in all articular resection of dorsal ganglion cyst of the wrist...
- Pulmonary embolism following thrombosis of the brachial vein after shoulder arthroscopy. A case reportA Hariri
Unité de chirurgie du membre supérieur, Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique, SOS Main, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 95:377-9. 2009..There are currently no guidelines on the need for thromboembolism prevention during shoulder arthroscopy...
- Bucket-handle meniscal lesions: magnetic resonance imaging criteria for reparabilityPatricia Thoreux
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Hôpital Avicenne University Paris XIII, Bobigny, France
Arthroscopy 22:954-61. 2006..The purpose of this study was to determine the accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in predicting knee bucket-handle meniscal tear (BHMT) reparability...
- Tibial plateau fracture after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: Role of the interference screw resorption in the stress riser effectMathieu Thaunat
Orthopaedic Surgery Department, André Mignot Hospital, 177, rue de Versailles, 78157 Le Chesnay, France
Knee 13:241-3. 2006..Stress risers would occur following ACL reconstruction if either resorption is not complete or bony integration is not complete...