- Efficacy and tolerance of rifampicin-linezolid compared with rifampicin-cotrimoxazole combinations in prolonged oral therapy for bone and joint infectionsS Nguyen
Department of Infectious Diseases, Dron Hospital of Tourcoing, Tourcoing, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 15:1163-9. 2009..However, the lower cost of cotrimoxazole compared with linezolid renders RCC an attractive treatment alternative to RLC. Further larger clinical studies are warranted to confirm these preliminary results...
- Vaccinal issues between Belgian and French travelersS Nguyen
Service universitaire de maladies infectieuses et du voyageur, centre hospitalier Tourcoing, 59208 Tourcoing, France
Med Mal Infect 42:545-52. 2012..The yellow-fever vaccination center of the Tourcoing Hospital (France) has been accessible to Belgian travelers since its opening in 1994...
- [Pneumonia in a traveller coming back from Asia]S Nguyen
Service Universitaire des Maladies Infectieuses et du Voyageur, Centre Hospitalier de Tourcoing, 135, rue du Président Coty, 59208 Tourcoing, France
Med Mal Infect 38:667-70. 2008..Furthermore, choosing an empiric antibiotic treatment with fluoroquinolones could lead to treatment failure if the patient traveled in a country where fluoroquinolone resistance is high, as in Asia and especially in India...
- [Bacteremia and French computerized disease surveillance system: financial valorisation of an infectious diseases specialist in a hospital]S Nguyen
Infectiologie, centre hospitalier Béthune, Béthune cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 41:384-9. 2011..Bacteremia surveillance is a mission assumed by the referent person for antimicrobial therapy. We propose an original financial valorization of this activity, using the computerized disease surveillance system (CDSS)...
- [Outbreak of vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium (Van B) at the Bethune Hospital (France). Two point-prevalence surveys: May 2008 and January 2009]S Dekeyser
Laboratoire de Microbiologie, centre hospitalier Béthune, rue Delbecque, 62408 Bethune, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 58:e21-5. 2010..To control this outbreak, two-point prevalence surveys were conducted in May 2008 and January 2009 in inpatients hospitalised more than 24 hours on previously non-affected wards...