Genomes and Genes
- Expression and genetic interaction of transcription factors GATA-2 and GATA-3 during development of the mouse central nervous systemJ Nardelli
Cytosquelette et Développement, CNRS URA 2115, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 105 Boulevard de l Hôpital, Paris Cedex, 75 634, France
Dev Biol 210:305-21. 1999....
- Expression of the transcription factor Zfp191 during embryonic development in the mouseOlfa Khalfallah
Laboratoire de Génétique de la Neurotransmission et des Processus Neurodégénératifs, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, UMR 7091, bâtiment CERVI Hôpital de la Pitié Salpêtrière 83, Paris, France
Gene Expr Patterns 8:148-54. 2008..Interestingly, its expression levels were prominent in areas of proliferation such as the subventricular zone. Zfp191 expression pattern during development can account for the phenotypic features of Zfp191(-/-) embryos...
- Establishment of embryonic neuroepithelial cell lines exhibiting an epiplastic expression pattern of region specific markersJeannette Nardelli
INSERM U368, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, France
J Neurosci Res 73:737-52. 2003..With respect to these as yet unique properties, b2T cells constitute an original alternative tool to in vivo models for the analysis of molecular pathways involved in the patterning of the neural tube...
- The GATA2 transcription factor negatively regulates the proliferation of neuronal progenitorsAbeer El Wakil
UMR CNRS 7000, Cytosquelette et Développement, Faculté de Médecine Pitié Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Development 133:2155-65. 2006..Hence, our data have provided evidence for the ability of Gata2 to inhibit the proliferation of neural progenitors, and they further suggest that, in this regard, Gata2 can operate independently of neuronal differentiation...
- Zinc finger protein 191 (ZNF191/Zfp191) is necessary to maintain neural cells as cycling progenitorsOlfa Khalfallah
CRICM UPMC Inserm UMR_S 975 CNRS UMR 7225, Biotechnology and Biotherapy Laboratory F 75005, Paris, France
Stem Cells 27:1643-53. 2009....
- Krox20 and kreisler co-operate in the transcriptional control of segmental expression of Hoxb3 in the developing hindbrainMiguel Manzanares
Division of Developmental Neurobiology, National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, UK
EMBO J 21:365-76. 2002..The integration of multiple independent inputs present in overlapping domains by a single enhancer is likely to constitute a general mechanism for the patterning of subterritories during vertebrate development...