- Lopinavir/Ritonavir versus Lamivudine peri-exposure prophylaxis to prevent HIV-1 transmission by breastfeeding: the PROMISE-PEP trial Protocol ANRS 12174Nicolas Nagot
INSERM U 1058 and CHU, Montpellier, France
BMC Infect Dis 12:246. 2012....
- Long-term virological, immunological and mortality outcomes in a cohort of HIV-infected female sex workers treated with highly active antiretroviral therapy in AfricaCharlotte Huet
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine LSHTM, London, UK
BMC Public Health 11:700. 2011....
- Genital warts and infection with human immunodeficiency virus in high-risk women in Burkina Faso: a longitudinal studyAndrea J Low
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
BMC Infect Dis 11:20. 2011..We examined risk factors for genital warts in a cohort of high-risk women in Burkina Faso, in order to further describe their epidemiology...
- Multicytokine detection improves latent tuberculosis diagnosis in health care workersPierre Alain Rubbo
Montpellier 1 University, Montpellier, France
J Clin Microbiol 50:1711-7. 2012..The performance of these biomarkers and their use in combination with TST and/or QFT, as well as the cost-effectiveness of such a diagnostic strategy, should be evaluated in further larger clinical trials...
- Increased T-cell activation and Th1 cytokine concentrations prior to the diagnosis of B-cell lymphoma in HIV infected patientsDavid Eric Ouedraogo
INSERM U1058, Universite Montpellier 1, Montpellier, France
J Clin Immunol 33:22-9. 2013..We aim to explore whether lymphocyte activation, increase in Th1 response as well as markers of EBV reactivation, may precede lymphoma diagnosis...
- Comparison of serum HBsAg quantitation by four immunoassays, and relationships of HBsAg level with HBV replication and HBV genotypesEdouard Tuaillon
Universite de Montpellier 1, INSERM Unité 1058, Montpellier, France
PLoS ONE 7:e32143. 2012..The HBsAg levels obtained by different immunoassays now need comparing and the relationships between levels of HBsAg and HBV DNA alongside HBsAg and genotype must be evaluated...
- Cumulative exposure to cell-free HIV in breast milk, rather than feeding pattern per se, identifies postnatally infected infantsDorine Neveu
Département d Information Médicale et Laboratoire de Bactériologie Virologie, Universite Montpellier 1, EA 4205 and CHU Montpellier, Montpellier, France
Clin Infect Dis 52:819-25. 2011....
- The potential impact of CD4+ T cell activation and enhanced Th1/Th2 cytokine ratio on HIV-1 secretion in the lungs of individuals with advanced AIDS and active pulmonary infectionPierre Alain Rubbo
INSERM U1058, CHRU, Montpellier 1 University, Montpellier, France
Clin Immunol 139:142-54. 2011..In conclusion, the capacity of activated CD4(+) T cells to produce HIV-1 is driven by both the level and quality of cellular activation in the lung...