- Procedural pain in children: evidence-based best practice and guidelinesIsabelle Murat
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Paris 6 University, Paris, France
Reg Anesth Pain Med 28:561-72. 2003
- Perioperative anaesthetic morbidity in children: a database of 24,165 anaesthetics over a 30-month periodIsabelle Murat
Service d Anesthesie Reanimation, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris Cedex, France
Paediatr Anaesth 14:158-66. 2004..This study reports the practices and morbidity of 24,165 anaesthetics performed over a 30-month period in a paediatric teaching hospital...
- The relationship between bispectral index and propofol during target-controlled infusion anesthesia: a comparative study between children and young adultsAgnes Rigouzzo
Service d anesthésie pédiatrique, Hopital Armand Trousseau, Paris, France
Anesth Analg 106:1109-16, table of contents. 2008..In this prospective study, we compared the relationship between propofol concentrations and bispectral index (BIS) in children versus young adults anesthetized with target-controlled infusion (TCI) of propofol...
- Neonatal fluid managementIsabelle Murat
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital d Enfants Armand Trousseau, 26 avenue du Dr Arnold Netter, 75571 Paris, Cedex 12, France
Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol 24:365-74. 2010..This article aims at reviewing basic physiological considerations important for neonatal fluid management and mainly focusses on fluid maintenance and replacement during surgery...
- A new formula of age-related anatomical landmarks for blockade of the sciatic nerve in the popliteal fossa in children using the posterior approachJosée Bernière
Department of Anesthesiology, Armand Trousseau Hospital, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Paediatr Anaesth 18:602-5. 2008..Anatomical landmarks for sciatic nerve blockade are poorly described in children. In adults, the site of puncture of the high approach is located at least 10 cm above the popliteal skin crease...
- Ultrasound guided internal jugular vein access in children and infant: a meta-analysis of published studiesStephanie Sigaut
Robert Debre University Hospital, Paris, France
Paediatr Anaesth 19:1199-206. 2009..The goal of the present study was to perform a systematic review of the advantages of UPG over anatomical landmarks (AL) during IJV access in children and infants...
- Perioperative fluid therapy in pediatricsIsabelle Murat
Department of Anesthesia, Hopital Armand Trousseau, Paris, France
Paediatr Anaesth 18:363-70. 2008
- Bispectral index in pediatrics: fashion or a new tool?Isabelle Murat
Paediatr Anaesth 15:177-80. 2005
- Maturational pharmacokinetics of single intravenous bolus of propofolKarel Allegaert
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
Paediatr Anaesth 17:1028-34. 2007..Our aim was to document propofol pharmacokinetics in preterm and term neonates following a single intravenous bolus and compare these estimates with pharmacokinetics findings in toddlers and young children...