- Characteristics of sirolimus-associated interstitial pneumonitis in renal transplant patientsE Morelon
Service de Transplantation et de Reanimation, Hopital Necker, 149 rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
Transplantation 72:787-90. 2001..Sirolimus, a promising new immunosuppressive drug for organ transplantation, is currently associated with side effects, such as thrombocytopenia and hyperlipidemia...
- Mycobacterium xenopi pulmonary infection in two renal transplant recipients under sirolimus therapyO Thaunat
Service de Transplantation, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Transpl Infect Dis 6:179-82. 2004..These two case reports suggest that sirolimus therapy may lead to an impairment of the immune response against intracellular pathogens such as M. xenopi...
- Durable remission after aggressive chemotherapy for very late post-kidney transplant lymphoproliferation: A report of 16 cases observed in a single centerM F Mamzer-Bruneel
Service de réanimation et transplantation, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 18:3622-32. 2000..We particularly emphasized the follow-up of patients treated with conventional chemotherapy...
- Sirolimus therapy without calcineurin inhibitors: Necker Hospital 8-year experienceE Morelon
Service de Transplantation et de Reanimation, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Transplant Proc 35:52S-57S. 2003
- Quantification of interstitial fibrosis by image analysis on routine renal biopsy 1 year after transplantation in patients managed by C2 monitoring of cyclosporine microemulsionA Servais
Department of Renal Transplantation, Necker Hospital, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Transplant Proc 39:2560-2. 2007..We performed a retrospective analysis to calculate IF on routine renal biopsies 1 year after transplantation...
- [Parvovirus B19 infection after renal transplantation]J Ph Rerolle
Service de transplantation rénale, Hopital Necker, Paris
Nephrologie 24:309-15. 2003..Patients may spontaneously recover. However, in the absence of specific antiviral therapy, intravenous immunoglobulin appears to be the more efficacious treatment...
- [EBV-associated cutaneous plasmocytoma in a renal transplant patient]A Carbonnelle
Services d anatomopathologie, Groupe Hospitalier Necker Enfants Malades, 75743 Paris
Ann Dermatol Venereol 131:1081-4. 2004..Postransplant lymphoproliferative disorders are well known complications of solid organ transplant, usually associated with Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)...
- [Sirolimus-induced onychopathy in renal transplant recipients]E Mahe
Service de Dermatologie, Hôpital Necker Enfants Malades APHP, Paris
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:531-5. 2006..Sirolimus is an immunosuppressive drug recently developed in organ transplantation. Herein, we evaluate sirolimus-induced nail abnormalities in renal transplant recipients...
- High pretransplantation soluble CD30 levels: impact in renal transplantationC Giannoli
Histocompatibility Laboratory, EFS Rhone Alpes, 1 3 rue du Vercors, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
Transplant Proc 39:2574-5. 2007..Consequently, sCD30 pregraft measurements cannot be used as a predictor for acute kidney rejection among our transplant center, nor as an aid to adapt the immunosuppressive regimen...