- [Rationale for the use of long-acting injectable risperidone: a survey of French psychiatrists]D Misdrahi
Pôle 347 de Psychiatrie Adulte, Hôpital Charles Perrens, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Encephale 39:S8-14. 2013..A secondary objective of the study is to assess the level of therapeutic adherence and to confirm the role of its key determinants...
- The influence of therapeutic alliance and insight on medication adherence in schizophreniaDavid Misdrahi
C H Charles Perrens, Pole de Psychiatrie 347, 121, rue de la Béchade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Nord J Psychiatry 66:49-54. 2012..Various determinants of poor adherence have been identified but few studies investigate the role of therapeutic alliance on medication adherence in routine mental healthcare...
- Efficiency and safety of oxcarbazepine in mood disorders: a naturalistic study exploring the interest of plasma dosagesDavid Misdrahi
Pôle 347 de Psychiatrie Adulte, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, 121 rue de la Bechade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur Psychiatry 23:409-12. 2008..To investigate whether measurement of plasma levels can predict tolerance to oxcarbazepine (OXC)...
- The 4-Point ordinal Alliance Self-report: a self-report questionnaire for assessing therapeutic relationships in routine mental healthDavid Misdrahi
Departement de psychiatrie adulte, Centre Hospitalier Charles Perrens, Bordeaux, France
Compr Psychiatry 50:181-5. 2009..A secondary objective was to assess the scale's validity and the association between TR and adherence...
- Towards a reconceptualization of mixed states, based on an emotional-reactivity dimensional modelChantal Henry
Hôpital Charles Perrens, Bâtiment Lescure, 121 rue de la Bechade, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
J Affect Disord 101:35-41. 2007..The aim of this study was to apply a dimensional model to bipolar episodes and to assess the overlap between the groups defined using this model and using categorical diagnosis...
- Factors influencing compulsory admission in first-admitted subjects with psychosisAudrey Cougnard
Equipe Accueil 3676 MP2S, IFR 99 of Public Health, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, Bordeaux, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 39:804-9. 2004..The aim of the present study was to examine the demographic and clinical factors and pathways to care influencing compulsory admission in first-admitted subjects with psychosis...