- Screening for hepatitis B virus DNA in serum of organ donors and renal transplant recipientsM Miedouge
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Purpan, CHU Toulouse, Place du Dr Baylac, TSA 40031, 31059, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 22:246-8. 2003..Patients with hepatitis B virus surface antibodies can safely be given kidneys from donors who are positive for hepatitis B core antibody but negative for hepatitis B virus DNA...
- Analytical sensitivity of four HIV combined antigen/antibody assays using the p24 WHO standardMarcel Miedouge
Laboratoire de Virologie, Institut Fédératif de Biologie de Purpan, 330 avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse, Cedex 9, France
J Clin Virol 50:57-60. 2011....
- Analytical evaluation of HCV core antigen and interest for HCV screening in haemodialysis patientsMarcel Miedouge
Laboratoire de Virologie, Institut Fédératif de Biologie de Purpan, 330 avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
J Clin Virol 48:18-21. 2010..But detection systems for serum HCV antibodies are insensitive in the acute phase because of the long serological window. Previous studies showed that the HCV core antigen (HCV Ag) may be an alternative to HCV RNA in this context...
- Laboratory evaluation of the UniCel DxI 800 analyser (Beckman Coulter) for detecting HBV and HCV serological markersMarcel Miedouge
Laboratoire de Virologie, Institut Fédératif de Biologie, 330 avenue de Grande Bretagne, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
J Clin Virol 44:134-7. 2009..Due to their high prevalence, hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infections need accurate and rapid diagnosis tools...
- Virological exploration of individuals with discordant HIV screening testsC Pasquier
Laboratoire de Virologie, Variabilité Virale, EA2046 IFR30, Place du Dr Baylac, Hopital Purpan, TSA 40031, F 31 059 Toulouse Cedex, France
J Clin Virol 30:218-23. 2004..To compliment follow-up of HIV screening, early testing for HIV RNA could be useful to identify or eliminate a recent infection...
- Use of two real-time polymerase chain reactions (PCRs) to detect herpes simplex type 1 and 2-DNA after automated extraction of nucleic acidC Mengelle
Department of Virology, Hopital Purpan, CHU Toulouse, Toulouse, France
J Med Virol 74:459-62. 2004..The PCRs were significantly (P < 0.05) more sensitive. The results show good agreement between the two real-time PCR methods, with the molecular tests being more sensitive than cell culture...
- Acute hepatitis E in south-west France over a 5-year periodJ M Mansuy
CHU Toulouse, Hopital Purpan, Laboratoire de Virologie, Institut Fédératif de Biologie de Purpan, F 31300, France
J Clin Virol 44:74-7. 2009..Hepatitis E was found in people living in industrialized countries who had not travelled to highly endemic areas...
- Prostate-specific antigen in acute hepatitis and hepatocellular carcinomaB Malavaud
Service d Urologie, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse, France
Prostate 41:258-62. 1999..In this study, PSA was evaluated in a cohort of both sexes presenting either acute hepatitis or hepatocellular carcinoima...
- JC virus DNA in the peripheral blood of renal transplant patients: a 1-year prospective follow-up in FranceC Mengelle
Department of Virology, University Hospital, CH Toulouse, Cedex, France
J Med Virol 83:132-6. 2011..JCV replication must still be diagnosed and differentiated from BK virus infection because of its non-aggressive course...
- Hepatitis E in the south west of France in individuals who have never visited an endemic areaJean Michel Mansuy
Virology Laboratory, Purpan University Hospital, Place du Dr Baylac TSA 40031, 31059, Toulouse, France
J Med Virol 74:419-24. 2004....
- [Management of occupational and sexual exposure to HIV in the Toulouse teaching hospital]J Fillaux
CISIH, Service de Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Purpan, Place Baylac, 31059 Toulouse, France
Med Mal Infect 34:159-65. 2004..This study had aim to describe the management of occupational and sexual HIV exposure in the Toulouse teaching hospital...