Genomes and Genes
Otto Wilhelm Merten
- Current issues in adeno-associated viral vector productionO W Merten
Genethon, 1 bis, rue de l Internationale, Evry, France
Gene Ther 12:S51-61. 2005....
- Comparison of different bioreactor systems for the production of high titer retroviral vectorsO W Merten
Genethon III, CNRS URA 1923, 1, rue de l Internationale, F 91002 Evry, France
Biotechnol Prog 17:326-35. 2001....
- Large-scale manufacture and characterization of a lentiviral vector produced for clinical ex vivo gene therapy applicationOtto Wilhelm Merten
Genethon, F 91002 Evry, France
Hum Gene Ther 22:343-56. 2011..Results obtained with the WAS vector provide the initial manufacturing and quality control benchmarking that should be helpful to further development and clinical applications...
- Virus contaminations of cell cultures - A biotechnological viewO W Merten
Genethon III, Evry Cedex, France E mail
Cytotechnology 39:91-116. 2002..In addition, ways to prevent viral contaminations as well as measures undertaken to avoid and assess risks for viral contaminations as performed in the biotech industry are briefly described...
- Development of serum-free media for cell growth and production of viruses/viral vaccines--safety issues of animal products used in serum-free mediaO W Merten
Genethon III, Evry, France
Dev Biol (Basel) 111:233-57. 2002....
- State-of-the-art of the production of retroviral vectorsO W Merten
Genethon, 1bis rue de l Internationale, BP 60, F 91002 Evry Cedex, France
J Gene Med 6:S105-24. 2004..The overall optimization of the cultivation and production parameters will have a significant impact on the use of retroviral vectors for gene therapy purposes...
- Host cells and cell bankingGlyn N Stacey
Genethon, Evry, France
Methods Mol Biol 737:45-88. 2011....
- Latest developments in the large-scale production of adeno-associated virus vectors in insect cells toward the treatment of neuromuscular diseasesLionel Galibert
Genethon, Laboratory for Applied Vectorology and Innovation, 1 rue de l Internationale, BP60, F 91002 Evry Cedex 2, France
J Invertebr Pathol 107:S80-93. 2011....
- Adeno-associated virusesMauro Mezzina
Genethon, Evry, France
Methods Mol Biol 737:211-34. 2011..In Chapter 10, the reader will find a large-scale production method based on the use of the insect cell/baculovirus system...
- Quantitative proteomic analysis of lentiviral vectors using 2-DEJérome Denard
Genethon, 91002 Evry, France
Proteomics 9:3666-76. 2009..This study defines for the first time, the protein stoichiometry of infectious HIV-1-derived LV particles...
- Large-scale production means for the manufacturing of lentiviral vectorsM Schweizer
Paul Ehrlich Institut, Division of Medical Biotechnology, Paul Ehrlich Str 51 59, D 63225 Langen, Germany
Curr Gene Ther 10:474-86. 2010..Published large scale production and purification processes of lentiviral vectors and their process performances are compared...
- Retrovirus producer cell line metabolism: implications on viral productivityA S Coroadinha
IBET ITQB, Apartado 12, Oeiras 2781 901, Portugal
Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 72:1125-35. 2006..The synthesis of fatty acids and phospholipids were enhanced in the fructose or mixed media and are possibly key parameters in retroviral vector production...
- Effect of medium sugar source on the production of retroviral vectors for gene therapyA S Coroadinha
IBET ITQB, Apartado 12, P 2781 901 Oeiras, Portugal
Biotechnol Bioeng 94:24-36. 2006..This resulted in a product quality with a superior ratio of infectious to total particles, thus reducing the most problematic contaminant in the production of retroviral vectors, non-infectious retroviral particles...
- Relationship between retroviral vector membrane and vector stabilityM Carmo
IBET ITQB, Oeiras, Portugal
J Gen Virol 87:1349-56. 2006....