Affiliation: Merial SAS
- Immunogenicity of fowlpox virus expressing the avian influenza virus H5 gene (TROVAC AIV-H5) in catsKemal Karaca
Merial Ltd, 115 Transtech Drive, Athens, Georgia 30601, USA
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 12:1340-2. 2005..The vaccine described in this study and other poxvirus-vectored vaccines may be of value for the prophylaxis of AI virus-associated morbidity and mortality in mammals...
- Development and use of fowlpox vectored vaccines for avian influenzaMichel Bublot
Merial SAS, Discovery Research, 254, rue Marcel Merieux, 69007 Lyon, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1081:193-201. 2006..TROVAC-H5 has recently been shown to be immunogenic in cats and could therefore also be considered for use in mammals...
- Use of a vectored vaccine against infectious bursal disease of chickens in the face of high-titred maternally derived antibodyM Bublot
Biological Research and Development, MERIAL S A S, F 69007 Lyon, France
J Comp Pathol 137:S81-4. 2007..These data show that the vector vaccine combines a safety and efficacy profile that cannot be achieved with classical IBD vaccines...
- High level of protection induced by two fowlpox vector vaccines against a highly pathogenic avian influenza H5N1 challenge in specific-pathogen-free chickensMichel Bublot
MERIAL S A S, R and D, 69007 Lyon, France
Avian Dis 54:257-61. 2010..Altogether, these data show excellent levels of protection in all three vaccinated groups, and therefore no detectable effect of the origin of the inserted H5 gene on protection under these tested conditions...
- Immunogenicity of poxvirus vector avian influenza vaccines in Muscovy and Pekin ducksMichel Bublot
MERIAL S A S, R and D, 69007 Lyon, France
Avian Dis 54:232-8. 2010..However, HI antibody titers were of short duration for both vaccine schemes, and their persistence was heterogeneous among individual birds...
- Efficacy of two H5N9-inactivated vaccines against challenge with a recent H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza isolate from a chicken in ThailandMichel Bublot
Merial SAS, R and D, Lyon 69007, France
Avian Dis 51:332-7. 2007..Altogether, these data indicate that both vaccines protected very well against morbidity and mortality and reduced or prevented shedding induced by direct or contact exposure to Asian H5N1 HPAI virus...
- Efficacy of a fowlpox-vectored avian influenza H5 vaccine against Asian H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus challengeMichel Bublot
Merial SAS, Discovery Research, Lyon 69007, France
Avian Dis 51:498-500. 2007..Together, these results confirm the excellent level of protection induced by rFP-AIV-H5 in SPF chickens against two recent Asian HPAI H5N1 isolates...
- Field efficacy trial of a novel HVT-IBD vector vaccine for 1-day-old broilersF X Le Gros
MERIAL S A S, Laboratoire de Lyon Gerland, 254 rue Marcel Merieux, 69007 Lyon, France
Vaccine 27:592-6. 2009..The maternal immunity interfering with the live IBDV vaccine replication had no detectable effect on the vector vaccine take...
- Efficacy of a canarypox-vectored recombinant vaccine expressing the hemagglutinin gene of equine influenza H3N8 virus in the protection of ponies from viral challengeJules M Minke
Merial SAS, 254 rue Marcel Merieux, Lyon, 69007, France
Am J Vet Res 68:213-9. 2007....
- Improvements to the hemagglutination inhibition test for serological assessment of recombinant fowlpox-H5-avian-influenza vaccination in chickens and its use along with an agar gel immunodiffusion test for differentiating infected from noninfected vaccinaDavid E Swayne
Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, U S Department of Agriculture, 934 College Station Road, Athens, Georgia 30605, USA
Avian Dis 51:697-704. 2007..In conclusion, we demonstrated that the rFP-H5 vaccine allowed easy serological differentiation of infected from noninfected birds in vaccinated populations of chickens when using standard AGID and HI tests...
- Influenza vaccines and vaccination strategies in birdsThierry van den Berg
Avian Virology and Immunology, Veterinary and Agrochemical Research Centre, 99 Groeselenberg, 1180 Brussels, Belgium
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 31:121-65. 2008..This paper addresses these differences by reviewing the current and future influenza vaccines and vaccination strategies in birds...