- [Nodular bronchioloalveolar carcinoma at early stage]J Mazieres
Service de Pneumologie, CHR Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 20:61-7. 2003..The clinical, pathological and radiological features of 16 consecutive resected cases of early BAC (stage IA) were reviewed...
- [Lung cancer in women and pregnancy: towards a hormonal origin?]J Mazieres
Service de Pneumologie Allergologie, Clinique des Voies Respiratoires, Hopital Larrey, CHU Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:983-97. 2007..The incidence of lung cancer is increasing dramatically in women in France. It is now the leading cause of cancer deaths among women in the USA and the second in France...
- Epigenetic regulation of RhoB loss of expression in lung cancerJulien Mazieres
INSERM U563 Département Innovation Thérapeutique et Oncologie Moléculaire, F 31052, Toulouse, France
BMC Cancer 7:220. 2007..RhoB is down-regulated in most lung cancer cell lines and tumor tissues when compared with their normal counterparts. The mechanism of this loss of expression is not yet deciphered...
- [Efficacy and tolerance of bevacizumab in non-small cell lung cancer: preliminary report]J Mazieres
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Larrey, CHU de Toulouse, chemin de Pouvourville, 31059 Toulouse, France
Rev Pneumol Clin 64:166-72. 2008..Due its original mechanism of action, bevacizumab has a very specific safety profile and radiological response patterns...
- Limited operation for severe multisegmental bilateral bronchiectasisJulien Mazieres
Department of Pulmonary Diseases, Rangueil Hospital, University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France
Ann Thorac Surg 75:382-7. 2003..In our institution, limited operation has been offered to select patients for this indication. We report our data regarding the feasibility and utility of such a procedure...
- Large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the lung: pathological study and clinical outcome of 18 resected casesJulien Mazieres
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Rangueil, 31403 Toulouse Cedex, France
Lung Cancer 37:287-92. 2002..This way of relapse underlies the necessity of an efficient chemotherapy in order to improve survival...
- [Radiofrequency ablation of primary lung cancer: a single centre experience]N Leveque
Service de Pneumologie, Clinique des Voies Respiratoires, Hopital Larrey, CHU de Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 26:924-9. 2009..This procedure is already used in liver and renal cancers and metastases, and is now being evaluated in primary and secondary lung tumors...
- [Surgical management and outcomes of lung cancer in women - results from the Epithor database]L Brouchet
Service de Chirurgie Thoracique, Clinique des Voies Respiratoires, Hôpital Rangueil Larrey, CHU de Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 24:877-82. 2007..Rates of lung cancer in women have been increasing continually for several years. The basic surgical management of this condition is the same in both sexes but a number of differences are apparent...
- Multicenter observational study of erlotinib therapy (OBSTAR) for non small-cell lung cancer: a GFPC studyA Vergnenegre
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital du Cluzeau, et Unité de Recherche Clinique et Biostatistique, CHU Limoges, France
Lung Cancer 74:264-7. 2011..Erlotinib therapy for non small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) has mainly been evaluated in randomized trials...
- [Stenting for superior vena cava obstruction associated with lung cancer: monocentric study]M C Pierre
Service de Pneumologie Allergologie, Clinique des Voies Respiratoires, Hopital Larrey, Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 26:744-50. 2009..Superior vena cava obstruction is an urgent complication of lung cancer. Superior vena cava stent insertion can be considered to provide rapid relief of the symptoms...
- [COPD and lung cancer: epidemiological and biological links]G Prevot
Service de Pneumologie, Clinique des Voies Respiratoires, Hopital Larrey, CHU Toulouse, Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:545-56. 2012..Consequently, improvements in the management of these two diseases will involve a more intensive investigation of their physiopathology, and require a closer collaboration between research centres and clinical units...
- Expression of TTF-1 and cytokeratins in primary and secondary epithelial lung tumours: correlation with histological type and gradeV Jerome Marson
Service d'Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, , Toulouse, France
Histopathology 45:125-34. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: Immunohistochemical expression of CKs and TTF-1 may be correlated with histological type and grade of lung primary epithelial tumours and may allow them to be distinguished from non-pulmonary carcinomas...
- [Incidence and characteristics of bronchial colonisation in patient with lung cancer: a retrospective study of 388 cases]S Laroumagne
Service de Pneumologie, Clinique des Voies Respiratoires, Hopital Larrey, CHU de Toulouse, 24 chemin de Pouvourville, Toulouse Cedex 09, France
Rev Mal Respir 28:328-35. 2011..These colonisations could influence patient therapeutic management and prognosis. The aim of our study is refine incidence and nature of bronchial colonisations in patients presenting with lung cancer...
- [Sport and atopy]A Didier
Service de Pneumologie et d Allergologie, CHR Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 20:727-34. 2003..The atopic diseases, asthma, allergic rhinitis and atopic dermatitis, are common in children, adolescents and young adults. They may have important consequences on physical exercise, especially asthma...
- [Pulmonary embolism in patients using estrogen-progestagen contraceptives]D Lauque
Services de Médecine Interne, Hopital Purpan, Toulouse
Presse Med 27:1566-9. 1998..We examined the clinical features, risk factors and outcome of pulmonary embolism in this context...
- [Acute bronchial constriction in a non-asthmatic patient provoked by Airbag(R) activation]J Mazieres
Service de Pneumologie, CHR Rangueil, Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 19:537-8. 2002
- [A brief overview of a lung cancer biomarker: thymidylate synthase]I Rouquette
Laboratoire d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Rangueil, CHU de Toulouse, 31000 Toulouse, France
Rev Mal Respir 28:773-7. 2011..This may help in defining the best therapeutic strategy...
- [How to treat the relapse of NSCLC after surgery and chemotherapy? IFTC 0702 randomized phase III study]D Moro-Sibilot
PMAC Clinique de Pneumologie, CHU de Grenoble, France
Rev Mal Respir 25:91-6. 2008..The current study has been designed to compare the classical mono chemotherapy docetaxel with a docetaxel cisplatin doublet...