- Affect intensity measure in bipolar disorders: a multidimensional approachF Mathieu
INSERM, UMR S958 Génétique des Diabètes, Site Villemin, Paris, France Electronic address
J Affect Disord 157:8-13. 2014..In non-clinical populations, the 40-item Affect Intensity Measure (AIM) can be used to assess the different dimensions of emotional reactivity...
- European collaborative study of early-onset bipolar disorder: Evidence for genetic heterogeneity on 2q14 according to age at onsetFlavie Mathieu
INSERM, U 955, IMRB, Department of Medical Genetics, Psychiatry Genetics, Creteil, France
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 153:1425-33. 2010..Our findings illustrate that stratification according to AAO may be valuable for the identification of genetic vulnerability polymorphisms. © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc...
- Genetic heterogeneity according to age at onset in bipolar disorder: a combined positional cloning and candidate gene approachMarie Hélène Dizier
INSERM UMR S946, Paris, France
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 159:653-9. 2012....
- Factor analyses of the Suicidal Intent Scale (SIS) and the Risk-Rescue Rating Scale (RRRS): toward the identification of homogeneous subgroups of suicidal behaviorsHelene Misson
INSERM, Unit 955, IMRB, Psychiatry Genetics Team, Creteil, France
J Affect Disord 121:80-7. 2010..This heterogeneity has major implications for clinical management of patients and identification of risk factors. Our study aims at identifying homogeneous subgroups of patients with suicidal behavior...
- Is processing speed a valid cognitive endophenotype for bipolar disorder?Claire Daban
INSERM, U955, Creteil, 94000, France
J Affect Disord 139:98-101. 2012..The current study investigated whether a single brief cognitive assessment, processing speed, could be considered as a valid endophenotype for bipolar disorder (BD)...
- Shared executive dysfunctions in unaffected relatives of patients with autism and obsessive-compulsive disorderRichard Delorme
INSERM U513, Neurobiologie et Psychiatrie, Universite Paris XII, Creteil, France
Eur Psychiatry 22:32-8. 2007....
- Preferential association between childhood emotional abuse and bipolar disorderBruno Etain
INSERM, Unité 955 and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris AP HP, Groupe Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier, pôle de psychiatrie, Creteil Cedex, France
J Trauma Stress 23:376-83. 2010..Clinical practice should include systematic assessment of childhood trauma among bipolar patients with a particular focus on emotional abuse...
- Clinical expression of bipolar disorder type I as a function of age and polarity at onset: convergent findings in samples from France and the United StatesBruno Etain
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Creteil, France
J Clin Psychiatry 73:e561-6. 2012..Certain onset characteristics (eg, age and polarity at onset) may delineate subgroups differing in clinical expression and outcome...
- Beyond genetics: childhood affective trauma in bipolar disorderBruno Etain
INSERM, Unite 841, IMRB, Département de génétique, Equipe de Psychiatrie Génétique, Creteil, France
Bipolar Disord 10:867-76. 2008..The objectives are to review the arguments in favor of an association between childhood trauma and bipolar disorder and to discuss the interpretations of such an observation...
- A French network of bipolar expert centres: a model to close the gap between evidence-based medicine and routine practiceChantal Henry
INSERM, U 995, IMRB, Psychiatry Genetics, Creteil, France
J Affect Disord 131:358-63. 2011....
- Exploratory analysis of obsessive compulsive symptom dimensions in children and adolescents: a prospective follow-up studyRichard Delorme
INSERM U513, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris XII, Creteil, France
BMC Psychiatry 6:1. 2006..Although a phenotypic continuum from childhood to adulthood has been hypothesized, no factor analytic studies have been performed in juvenile patients, and the stability of OC dimensions in children and adolescents has not been assessed...
- Lack of evidence for association between serotonin transporter gene (5-HTTLPR) and obsessive-compulsive disorder by case control and family association study in humansNadia Chabane
University Department of Psychiatry, INSERM E0 117, Sainte Anne Hospital, Paris, France
Neurosci Lett 363:154-6. 2004..We also performed a family association study on 116 trios including an OCD patient (73 French and 43 German). No association was detected between the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism and OCD in either the case control study or the family study...
- Admixture analysis of age at first suicide attemptFrederic Slama
INSERM, U955, IMRB, Department of Genetics, Psychiatry Genetics Team, Creteil, France
J Psychiatr Res 43:895-900. 2009..The aim of this study was to try to define different subgroups according to age at first SA subtypes using admixture analysis...
- Dehydrated hereditary stomatocytosis mimicking familial hyperkalaemic hypertension: clinical and genetic investigationGeneviève Beaurain
INSERM, Unit 772, College de France, 11, place Marcelin Berthelot, 75005 Paris, France
Eur J Haematol 78:253-9. 2007..A maximal two-point LOD score (4.71 at theta = 0) was obtained for markers D16S3074 and D16S476. Haplotype analysis led to the definition of a new 11.5 cM disease interval with an upper limit at microsatellite D16S3037...
- Association between the PPP3CC gene, coding for the calcineurin gamma catalytic subunit, and bipolar disorderFlavie Mathieu
INSERM U 513, Faculte de Medecine, 8 rue de General Sarrail, 94000, Creteil, France
Behav Brain Funct 4:2. 2008..abstract:..
- Mapping of familial thoracic aortic aneurysm/dissection with patent ductus arteriosus to 16p12.2-p13.13Philippe Khau Van Kien
INSERM U36 and Collège de France, Paris, France
Circulation 112:200-6. 2005..We recently described a large family in which TAA/AD associates with patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) and provided genetic arguments for a unique pathophysiological entity...
- Construction and validation of a dimensional scale exploring mood disorders: MAThyS (Multidimensional Assessment of Thymic States)Chantal Henry
AP HP, Henri Mondor Albert Chenevier Hospitals, Department of Psychiatry, Creteil, F 94000, France
BMC Psychiatry 8:82. 2008..This study was designed to validate this MAThyS Scale (Multidimensional Assessment of Thymic States)...
- Common and rare variant analysis in early-onset bipolar disorder vulnerabilityStephane Jamain
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U955, Psychiatrie Génétique, Creteil, France Université Paris Est, Faculte de Medecine, Creteil, France Fondation FondaMental, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 9:e104326. 2014....