- Benchmarking clinical management of spinal and non-spinal disorders using quality of life: results from the EPI3-LASER survey in primary careMichel Rossignol
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University, 4820 Boulevard Saint Laurent, Montreal, QC H2T 1R5, Canada
Eur Spine J 20:2210-6. 2011..001). In conclusion, anxiety and depressive disorders were commonly reported by GPs among chronic MSD patients. Their prescriptions of psychotropic and analgesic drugs were consistent with patients' self-rated mental and physical health...
- Who seeks primary care for musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) with physicians prescribing homeopathic and other complementary medicine? Results from the EPI3-LASER survey in FranceMichel Rossignol
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University, Canada and LA SER Centre for Risk Research, Montreal, Canada
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:21. 2011....
- [How should one anticipate the assessment of the public health benefit of new medicines?]Jacques Massol
Institut Phisquare, Fondation Transplantation, Besancon, France
Therapie 62:417-25. 2007
- How to anticipate the assessment of the public health benefit of new medicines?Jacques Massol
Phisquare Institute, The Foundation Transplantation, Besancon, France
Therapie 62:427-35. 2007..Finally, because of the PHB's universal dimension, it is suggested that the necessary actions and publications be initiated so that the PHB can be acknowledged at the European level...
- Use of the foreign studies: transposition of the results, prediction of the therapeutic effects in the french population, modelling of the public health interestJacques Massol
Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Besançon, Hopital Saint Jacques, Besancon, France
Therapie 61:481-9, 491-9. 2006....
- Infliximab continuation rates in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in everyday practiceDaniel Wendling
Rheumatology Department, Minjoz Teaching Hospital, CHU Minjoz, 25030 Besancon, France
Joint Bone Spine 72:309-12. 2005..Infliximab is a major breakthrough in the management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA). We evaluated infliximab continuation rates and reasons for discontinuation in patients with RA...
- [Evaluation of drug efficacy]Jacques Massol
Faculté de Médecine de Besançon, Hopital Jean Minjoz, Besancon
Presse Med 36:505-11. 2007..This score also helps the drug economics committee determine a price for the drug (improvement of the expected medical service)...
- Asthmatic patients' poor awareness of inadequate disease control: a pharmacy-based surveyLaurent Laforest
Universite de Lyon, France
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 98:146-52. 2007..Many asthmatic patients fail to perceive their level of disease control...
- Non-interventional research and usual care: definition, regulatory aspects, difficulties and recommendationsFrancois Lemaire
Medical Intensive Care, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Therapie 63:103-6, 97-101. 2008....