- Benchmarking clinical management of spinal and non-spinal disorders using quality of life: results from the EPI3-LASER survey in primary careMichel Rossignol
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University, 4820 Boulevard Saint Laurent, Montreal, QC H2T 1R5, Canada
Eur Spine J 20:2210-6. 2011..001). In conclusion, anxiety and depressive disorders were commonly reported by GPs among chronic MSD patients. Their prescriptions of psychotropic and analgesic drugs were consistent with patients' self-rated mental and physical health...
- Who seeks primary care for musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) with physicians prescribing homeopathic and other complementary medicine? Results from the EPI3-LASER survey in FranceMichel Rossignol
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University, Canada and LA SER Centre for Risk Research, Montreal, Canada
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:21. 2011....
- [How should one anticipate the assessment of the public health benefit of new medicines?]Jacques Massol
Institut Phisquare, Fondation Transplantation, Besancon, France
Therapie 62:417-25. 2007
- How to anticipate the assessment of the public health benefit of new medicines?Jacques Massol
Phisquare Institute, The Foundation Transplantation, Besancon, France
Therapie 62:427-35. 2007..Finally, because of the PHB's universal dimension, it is suggested that the necessary actions and publications be initiated so that the PHB can be acknowledged at the European level...
- Use of the foreign studies: transposition of the results, prediction of the therapeutic effects in the french population, modelling of the public health interestJacques Massol
, , , France
Therapie 61:481-9, 491-9. 2006....
- Infliximab continuation rates in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in everyday practiceDaniel Wendling
Rheumatology Department, Minjoz Teaching Hospital, CHU Minjoz, 25030 Besancon, France
Joint Bone Spine 72:309-12. 2005..Infliximab is a major breakthrough in the management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA). We evaluated infliximab continuation rates and reasons for discontinuation in patients with RA...
- [Evaluation of drug efficacy]Jacques Massol
Faculté de Médecine de Besançon, Hopital Jean Minjoz, Besancon
Presse Med 36:505-11. 2007..This score also helps the drug economics committee determine a price for the drug (improvement of the expected medical service)...
- Asthmatic patients' poor awareness of inadequate disease control: a pharmacy-based surveyLaurent Laforest
Universite de Lyon, France
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 98:146-52. 2007..Many asthmatic patients fail to perceive their level of disease control...
- Non-interventional research and usual care: definition, regulatory aspects, difficulties and recommendationsFrancois Lemaire
Medical Intensive Care, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Therapie 63:103-6, 97-101. 2008....