- Using partial correlation to enhance structural equation modeling of functional MRI dataGuillaume Marrelec
INSERM, U678, F 75013 Paris, France
Magn Reson Imaging 25:1181-9. 2007....
- Unsupervised robust nonparametric estimation of the hemodynamic response function for any fMRI experimentPhilippe Ciuciu
SHFJ CEA INSERM U562, 91401 Orsay, France
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 22:1235-51. 2003..The proposed unsupervised approach is validated on both synthetic and real fMRI data, the latter originating from a speech perception experiment...
- Estimation of the hemodynamic response in event-related functional MRI: Bayesian networks as a framework for efficient Bayesian modeling and inferenceGuillaume Marrelec
INSERM U494, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 91 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 23:959-67. 2004..We finally apply this novel technique on both simulations and real data...
- Partial correlation for functional brain interactivity investigation in functional MRIGuillaume Marrelec
INSERM U678, Paris F 75013, France
Neuroimage 32:228-37. 2006..We demonstrate the interest of this approach on real data...
- Exploring large-scale brain networks in functional MRIGuillaume Marrelec
Universite de Montreal, MIC UNF, Montreal, Canada H3W 1W5
J Physiol Paris 100:171-81. 2006....
- Assessing the influence of different ROI selection strategies on functional connectivity analyses of fMRI data acquired during steady-state conditionsGuillaume Marrelec
U678, INSERM, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 6:e14788. 2011....
- Regions, systems, and the brain: hierarchical measures of functional integration in fMRIGuillaume Marrelec
INSERM, U678, Paris F 75013, France
Med Image Anal 12:484-96. 2008..We apply this method to fMRI datasets from patients with low-grade glioma and show how it can efficiently extract information related to both intra- and interhemispheric reorganization induced by lesional brain plasticity...
- Large-scale neural model validation of partial correlation analysis for effective connectivity investigation in functional MRIG Marrelec
INSERM, U678, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, Paris F 75013, France
Hum Brain Mapp 30:941-50. 2009..Our findings thus provide a strong validation for the partial correlation method...
- Estimation of the Hemodynamic Response Function in event-related functional MRI: directed acyclic graphs for a general Bayesian inference frameworkGuillaume Marrelec
Inf Process Med Imaging 18:635-46. 2003..We finally apply this novel technique on both simulations and real data...
- Symmetrical event-related EEG/fMRI information fusion in a variational Bayesian frameworkJean Daunizeau
Wellcome Department of Imaging Neuroscience, London, UK INSERM U678, Paris F 75013, France
Neuroimage 36:69-87. 2007..We apply the method on EEG/fMRI recordings from a patient with epilepsy, in order to identify brain areas involved during the generation of epileptic spikes. The results are validated using intracranial EEG measurements...
- Robust Bayesian estimation of the hemodynamic response function in event-related BOLD fMRI using basic physiological informationGuillaume Marrelec
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U494, Paris, France
Hum Brain Mapp 19:1-17. 2003..As suspected, the regions selected from highly discriminating activation maps resulting from the method exhibit a certain inter-regional homogeneity in term of HRF shape, as well as noticeable inter-regional differences...
- Dynamics of motor-related functional integration during motor sequence learningDavid Coynel
INSERM and UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR S 678 Laboratoire d Imagerie Fonctionnelle, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 91 Boulevard de l Hopital, Paris, France
Neuroimage 49:759-66. 2010..These findings are in line with the hypothesis that information is transferred from the associative/premotor circuit to the sensorimotor circuit during the course of motor learning...
- A nonlinear identification method to study effective connectivity in functional MRIXingfeng Li
INSERM, UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR_S 678, Laboratoire d Imagerie Fonctionnelle, and LINeM, GHU Pitié Salpêtrière, 91 Bd de l Hopital, F 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
Med Image Anal 14:30-8. 2010..We compared this approach with a linear method and applied it to the human visual cortex network. Results show that this method can be used to model nonlinear interaction between different regions for fMRI data...
- An enhanced voxel-based morphometry method to investigate structural changes: application to Alzheimer's diseaseXingfeng Li
Laboratoire d Imagerie Fonctionnelle, and LINeM, GHU Pitié Salpêtrière, INSERM, UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR_S 678, 91 Bd de l Hopital, 75634, Paris, Cedex 13, France
Neuroradiology 52:203-13. 2010....
- The precuneus/posterior cingulate cortex plays a pivotal role in the default mode network: Evidence from a partial correlation network analysisPeter Fransson
MR Research Center, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Stockholm Brain Institute, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Neuroimage 42:1178-84. 2008..The suggested pivotal role of the precuneus/posterior cingulate cortex in the default mode network is discussed...