Eugenia Marine Barjoan
- Impact of antiretroviral treatment on progression of hepatic fibrosis in HIV/hepatitis C virus co-infected patientsEugenia Marine-Barjoan
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, CHU Nice, Hopital de l Archet, France
AIDS 18:2163-70. 2004..In this case-control study, we investigated the impact of HIV infection on the severity of liver fibrosis and identified related factors...
- HCV/HIV co-infection, HCV viral load and mode of delivery: risk factors for mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis C virus?Eugenia Marine-Barjoan
Department of Public Health, Liver Unit, CHU Nice, hôpital de l Archet 1, Niveau 1, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
AIDS 21:1811-5. 2007..Our aim was to identify mother-to-child-transmission (MTC) risk factors, namely those associated with maternal virological characteristics and mode of delivery...
- [Peer visits to community-based general practitioners and pediatricians as part of the "Antibiotics only when necessary" campaign in the Alpes-Maritimes district. Methodology, feasibility, and interest]Pascale Bruno-Bazureault
Departement de sante publique, Hopital de l Archet, Nice 06
Presse Med 35:749-54. 2006..The visits, which took place in 2000 and were repeated in 2003, were intended to provide epidemiological data and professional guidelines to these doctors...
- Factors predictive of alcohol abstention after resident detoxication among alcoholics followed in an hospital outpatient centerEve Gelsi
Fédération d Hépato Gastroentérologie et Nutrition Clinique Hôpital l Archet II, 151 Route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, 06202 Nice
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:595-9. 2007..A cohort of patient hospitalized for alcohol detoxification between January 2004 and January 2005 were followed prospectively to search for factors predictive factors of sustained abstinence...
- [Data quality of cancer registration by Adicap codes, used by French pathologists from Paca, 2005-2006]Laurent Bailly
Departement de sante publique, Niveau 1, hôpital Archet I, CHU de Nice, route Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP 3079, 06202 Nice cedex, France
Ann Pathol 29:74-9. 2009..To assess the reliability of systematic and exhaustive cancer Adicap code registration by French pathology laboratories within the Crisap of Paca East network...