- Anti-p53 antibodies are rarely detected in serum of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and Sjögren's syndromeX Mariette
Service d immuno hématologie, Laboratoire d Immunologie, Hopital Saint Louis, UMR 218 du CNRS, Institut Curie, Paris, France
J Rheumatol 26:1672-5. 1999..To detect evidence of abnormalities of the p53 protein in autoimmune diseases. Mutation of the p53 protein may inhibit apoptosis and thereby lead to cancer and possibly play a role in the pathogenesis of autoimmune diseases...
- Prognostic value of vertebral lesions detected by magnetic resonance imaging in patients with stage I multiple myelomaX Mariette
Service d immuno hématologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Br J Haematol 104:723-9. 1999..4, 95% CI 4.3-213) and bone marrow plasmacytosis >20% (P=0.004, HR 16.4, 95% Cl 2.6-104). Thus, spinal MRI but not bone densitometry, appeared to be justified in patients with stage I asymptomatic MM and negative skeletal survey...
- Lymphomas in patients with Sjögren's syndrome: review of the literature and physiopathologic hypothesisX Mariette
Service d Immuno Hématologie Hôpital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Leuk Lymphoma 33:93-9. 1999..If this hypothesis was correct, most of B-cell lymphomas associated with SS should have a surface immunoglobulin with RF activity and should grow through an auto-antigen driven process...
- [Gougerot-Sjögren syndrome. Risk of lymphoma]X Mariette
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris
Presse Med 28:1214-8. 1999..These B lymphocytes would then proliferate secondarily...
- Heavy-chain diseasesJ P Fermand
Department of Immuno Hematology, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 13:1281-94. 1999..Cells producing HCD may, however, all derive from a common normal precursor, which could be a rare B cell in the process of immunoglobulin gene somatic mutation within the germinal center...
- Risk of tuberculosis is higher with anti-tumor necrosis factor monoclonal antibody therapy than with soluble tumor necrosis factor receptor therapy: The three-year prospective French Research Axed on Tolerance of Biotherapies registryF Tubach
Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, INSERM U738, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Bichat, Biostatistique et Recherche Clinique, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 60:1884-94. 2009..Our objective was to describe cases of TB associated with anti-TNF mAb therapy, identify risk factors, and estimate the incidence...
- Detection of the tax gene of HTLV-I in labial salivary glands from patients with Sjögren's syndrome and other diseases of the oral cavityX Mariette
Service d immunologie clinique, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 18:341-7. 2000..To confirm a possible association between Sjögren's syndrome (SS) and the tax gene of human T lymphotropic virus type I (HTLV-I)...
- Quantitative assessment of antibodies to ribonucleoproteins in primary Sjögren syndrome: correlation with B-cell biomarkers and disease activityS Candon
INSERM U580, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Ann Rheum Dis 68:1208-12. 2009..To assess the added value of using a radioligand assay (RLA) compared with ELISA to detect antibodies to SSA, SSB and RNP, and to analyse the correlation between autoantibody levels, B-cell biomarkers and disease activity...
- Nucleotidic sequence analysis of the variable domains of four human monoclonal IgM with an antibody activity to myelin-associated glycoproteinX Mariette
Laboratory of Immunopathology, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 23:846-51. 1993....
- Hematological malignancies and the bone (myeloma excluded)S Roux
Rheumatology Department, Bicêtre Teaching Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Paris, France
Joint Bone Spine 67:264-71. 2000..The unusual occurrence of bone lesions in these diseases probably implies distinct pathogenic mechanisms, but one can speculate that an increased expression of RANK/RANKL, the common final pathway in bone resorption, may be involved...
- Rituximab therapy for systemic vasculitis associated with rheumatoid arthritis: Results from the AutoImmunity and Rituximab RegistryX Puechal
Le Mans General Hospital, Le Mans, and Cochin Hospital, Paris, France
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 64:331-9. 2012..We assessed the efficacy and safety of rituximab in a real-life clinical setting among patients with systemic rheumatoid vasculitis (SRV)...
- Activity of fludarabine in previously treated Waldenström's macroglobulinemia: a report of 71 cases. Groupe Coopératif MacroglobulinémieV Leblond
Departement d Hematologie, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
J Clin Oncol 16:2060-4. 1998..We report our experience on the activity and toxicity of fludarabine in 71 patients with WM resistant to prior chemotherapy regimens...
- Clinical features and outcomes in 348 patients with polyarteritis nodosa: a systematic retrospective study of patients diagnosed between 1963 and 2005 and entered into the French Vasculitis Study Group DatabaseChristian Pagnoux
Universite Paris Descartes, Hopital Cochin, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 62:616-26. 2010..This study was undertaken to describe the main characteristics of and long-term outcomes in patients with well-characterized PAN diagnoses...
- [Polyclonal B lymphocytosis and hyper-IgM: immunodeficiency and/or benign lymphoid proliferation associated with tobacco?]S Vignes
Service d immunohématologie, Hopital Saint Louis, Paris, France
Rev Med Interne 21:236-41. 2000....