Marie France Mamzer
- Late-onset post-transplantation lymphoproliferative disorders after kidney transplantation: a monocentric study over three decadesDavid Michonneau
Service de Transplantation Rénale Adulte, Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Nephrol Dial Transplant 28:471-8. 2013..While early-onset PTLDs have a good prognosis following RI, this approach is generally inadequate for late-onset PTLDs. We assessed the specific outcome of late-onset PTLDs after kidney transplantation during the past three decades...
- [Renal transplantation: ethical issues]Marie France Mamzer-Bruneel
Service de transplantation rénale, Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 149, rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Nephrol Ther 8:547-56. 2012....
- Mycobacterium genavense as a cause of subacute pneumonia in patients with severe cellular immunodeficiencyBlandine Rammaert
Universite Paris Descartes, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, Centre d Infectiologie Necker Pasteur, Paris, France
BMC Infect Dis 11:311. 2011..M. genavense culture is fastidious, requiring supplemented media. Pulmonary involvement rarely occurs as a primary localization...
- Comparison of sequential protocol using basiliximab versus antithymocyte globulin with high-dose mycophenolate mofetil in recipients of a kidney graft from an expanded-criteria donorNicolas Pallet
Service de transplantation rénale, Hopital Necker, 149 rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
Transplantation 81:949-52. 2006..In conclusion, high-dose MMF, corticosteroids, delayed low-dose cyclosporine and induction therapy offers an excellent risk-to-benefit ratio in patients receiving an ECD allograft...
- Acute renal failure and volume overload syndrome secondary to a femorofemoral arteriovenous fistula angioplasty in a kidney transplant recipientDominique Bertrand
Service de Transplantation Rénale et Soins Intensifs, Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Descartes, 75015 Paris, France
Case Rep Transplant 2013:197524. 2013....
- Sirolimus therapy may cause cardiac tamponadeDominique Bertrand
Service de Transplantation Rénale et Soins Intensifs, Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Transpl Int 26:e4-7. 2013..Therefore, this case demonstrates for the first time that sirolimus can cause pericardial tamponade as well as lymphocytic meningitidis...
- Home and office blood pressure monitoring in renal transplant recipientsRebecca Sberro-Soussan
Service de Transplantation Rénale Adulte, Hopital Necker, AP HP, 75015 Paris, France
J Transplant 2012:702316. 2012..In RTR, HBPM is well accepted and better define BP profile since there is 42% discrepancy between OBPM and HBPM. Whether this discrepancy is associated with worst outcome in the long term remains to be demonstrated...
- Incidence of infectious complications in highly sensitized renal transplant recipients treated by rituximab: a case-controlled studyAnne Scemla
Department of Renal Transplantation, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Transplantation 90:1180-4. 2010..Use of rituximab for various indications in renal transplantation is increasing. However, tolerance and complications associated with rituximab therapy remain controversial...