- Association of sarcoidosis and immune thrombocytopenia: presentation and outcome in a series of 20 patientsMatthieu Mahevas
Department of Internal Medicine, Henri Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 90:269-78. 2011....
- Neutropenia in Felty's syndrome successfully treated with hydroxychloroquineMatthieu Mahevas
1Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil, France
Haematologica 92:e78-9. 2007
- [Haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in the treatment of autoimmune diseases]M Mahevas
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Nord, CHU d Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054 Amiens Cedex 1, France
Rev Med Interne 29:115-21. 2008..These new therapeutic have been used in systemic sclerosis (scleroderma), multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus...
- Renal sarcoidosis: clinical, laboratory, and histologic presentation and outcome in 47 patientsMatthieu Mahevas
Department of Internal Medicine, Amiens Nord Hospital, Amiens, France
Medicine (Baltimore) 88:98-106. 2009....
- Efficacy and safety of rituximab given at 1,000 mg on days 1 and 15 compared to the standard regimen to treat adult immune thrombocytopeniaMatthieu Mahevas
Department of Internal Medicine, centre de référence des cytopénies auto immunes de l adulte, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France Etablissement Français du Sang Ile de France, INSERM U955, Creteil, Hopital Henri Mondor, Paris, France
Am J Hematol 88:858-61. 2013..Tolerance was good and comparable between the two groups. The RA regimen is an effective and safe alternative to the standard regimen to treat adults with ITP...
- A case-control study to assess the risk of immune thrombocytopenia associated with vaccinesLamiae Grimaldi-Bensouda
LA SER, 10 Place de Catalogne, Paris, France
Blood 120:4938-44. 2012..5) and was not statistically significant. The results of the present study show that in an adult population, the exposure to common vaccines is on average not associated with an observable risk of developing ITP...
- B cell depletion in immune thrombocytopenia reveals splenic long-lived plasma cellsMatthieu Mahevas
Faculte de Medecine, Site Necker Enfants Malades, INSERM U783 Développement du système immunitaire, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
J Clin Invest 123:432-42. 2013..Surprisingly, long-lived PC were not detected in untreated ITP spleens. These results suggest that the milieu generated by B cell depletion promotes the differentiation and settlement of long-lived PC in the spleen...
- Scalp necrosis in giant cell arteritisMatthieu Mahevas
Department of Internal Medicine, Henri Mondor University Hospital, Creteil, France
J Rheumatol 34:442-3. 2007
- Thrombocytopenia in sarcoidosisMatthieu Mahevas
Department of Internal Medicine, CHU Nord, Amiens Cedex 1, France
Sarcoidosis Vasc Diffuse Lung Dis 23:229-35. 2006..Haematological manifestations in sarcoidosis are uncommon. The prevalence of thrombocytopenia in sarcoidosis is not well assessed...
- Romiplostim safety and efficacy for immune thrombocytopenia in clinical practice: 2-year results of 72 adults in a romiplostim compassionate-use programMehdi Khellaf
Department of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
Blood 118:4338-45. 2011..Our results confirmed that romiplostim use in clinical practice is effective and safe for severe chronic ITP. This trial was registered at www.clinicaltrials.gov as #NCT01013181...