- Outcome in adulthood of biliary atresia: a study of 63 patients who survived for over 20 years with their native liverPanayotis Lykavieris
Service d hépatologie pédiatrique, Hopital de Bicetre, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Hepatology 41:366-71. 2005..In conclusion, in the long term, less than 18% of infants with biliary atresia who are treated with corrective surgery may avoid liver transplantation, but even these patients require assiduous lifelong care...
- Clostridium difficile colitis associated with inflammatory pseudotumor in a liver transplant recipientPanayotis Lykavieris
Service d hépatologie pédiatrique, Hopital de Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicêtre Cedex France
Pediatr Transplant 7:76-9. 2003..Delayed diagnosis and anti-CD20 monoclonal antibodies therapy (associated with hypogammaglobulinemia) possibly played a major role in the severity of CD pseudomembranous colitis and in the occurrence of an inflammatory pseudotumor...
- Angioedema in pediatric liver transplant recipients under tacrolimus immunosuppressionPanayotis Lykavieris
Service d hépatologie pédiatrique, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Transplantation 75:152-55. 2003..The authors report on their experience with food-induced angioedema in tacrolimus-immunosuppressed pediatric liver recipients...
- Progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis type 1 and extrahepatic features: no catch-up of stature growth, exacerbation of diarrhea, and appearance of liver steatosis after liver transplantationPanayotis Lykavieris
Department of Pediatrics, Hepatology Unit, Bicetre University Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 78, rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Hepatol 39:447-52. 2003....
- Tacrolimus and steroids versus ciclosporin microemulsion, steroids, and azathioprine in children undergoing liver transplantation: randomised European multicentre trialDeirdre Kelly
Liver Unit, Birmingham Children s Hospital NHS Trust, Birmingham, UK
Lancet 364:1054-61. 2004..We aimed to compare these drugs in children undergoing liver transplantation...