- Distinct populations of hypothalamic dopaminergic neurons exhibit differential responses to brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and neurotrophin-3 (NT3)C Loudes
INSERM U 159, Paris, France
Eur J Neurosci 11:617-24. 1999..The present data suggest that NT3, but not BDNF, could participate in the differentiating action of intermediate lobe cells on arcuate DA neurons...
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor but not neurotrophin-3 enhances differentiation of somatostatin neurons in hypothalamic culturesC Loudes
INSERM U159, Paris, France
Neuroendocrinology 72:144-53. 2000..The results indicate that BDNF is a selective activator of the differentiation of hypophysiotropic SRIH neurons in the periventricular area of the hypothalamus...
- Sexually dimorphic distribution of sst2A receptors on growth hormone-releasing hormone neurones in mice: modulation by gonadal steroidsK Bouyer
UMR 894 INSERM, Centre de Psychiatrie et de Neurosciences, 2ter rue d Alesia, Paris, France
J Neuroendocrinol 20:1278-87. 2008....
- Distinct patterns of expression and physiological effects of sst1 and sst2 receptor subtypes in mouse hypothalamic neurons and astrocytes in cultureC Viollet
U 159 INSERM, Centre Paul Broca, Paris, France
J Neurochem 68:2273-80. 1997..It is concluded that hypothalamic neurons express primarily sst1 and sst2, sst2 predominates in astrocytes, and both receptors induce distinct biological effects...
- Profiles of amyloid precursor and presenilin 2-like proteins are correlated during development of the mouse hypothalamusC Apert
INSERM U159, Centre Paul Broca, Paris, France
J Neuroendocrinol 10:101-9. 1998..These results indicate a close association between APP and PS2-like material during hypothalamic development in vivo, and suggest that neuronal and glial cultures may provide appropriate models to test their interactions...