- 5-HT(1A) receptor binding changes in patients with major depressive disorder before and after antidepressant treatment: a pilot [¹⁸F]MPPF positron emission tomography studyAmélie Lothe
Universite de Lyon, Lyon, France
Psychiatry Res 203:103-4. 2012..Dynamic changes in [¹⁸F]MPPF binding potential were observed primarily in the medial orbital regions from baseline to 30 days of treatment, suggesting SSRI-mediated serotoninergic adaptative mechanisms...
- 5-HT1A gene promoter polymorphism and [18F]MPPF binding potential in healthy subjects: a PET studyAmélie Lothe
CTRS IDEE, Lyon, France
Behav Brain Funct 6:37. 2010..The aim of our study was to investigate the relationship between a 5-HT1A promoter polymorphism and the binding potential of another selective 5-HT1A receptor antagonist, [18F]MPPF, in healthy subjects...
- Voxel-based analysis of asymmetry index maps increases the specificity of 18F-MPPF PET abnormalities for localizing the epileptogenic zone in temporal lobe epilepsiesAdrien Didelot
INSERM, U879, Hôpital Pierre Wertheimer, Lyon, France
J Nucl Med 51:1732-9. 2010....
- Association between triallelic polymorphism of the serotonin transporter and [18F]MPPF binding potential at 5-HT1A receptors in healthy subjectsAmélie Lothe
CTRS IDEE, Lyon, France
Neuroimage 47:482-92. 2009..Our data suggest that any future PET studies of 5-HT1A receptors should incorporate the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism status of the population studied...
- PET imaging of brain 5-HT1A receptors in the preoperative evaluation of temporal lobe epilepsyAdrien Didelot
Functional Neurology and Epilepsy Department, Hospices Civils de Lyon, Hôpital Pierre Wertheimer, Lyon, France
Brain 131:2751-64. 2008..All these patients became seizure free after surgery, even when the clinical presentation was not that of a typical MTLE, or when MRI failed to detect hippocampal atrophy...
- Effects of aripiprazole, risperidone, and olanzapine on 5-HT1A receptors in patients with schizophreniaJérôme Lerond
Department Consultation Liaison Psychiatry, Hospices Civils deLyon, France
J Clin Psychopharmacol 33:84-9. 2013....
- White matter development in children with benign childhood epilepsy with centro-temporal spikesCarolina Ciumas
1 INSERM U1028, CNRS UMR5292, Centre de Recherche en Neuroscience de Lyon, Translational and Integrative Group in Epilepsy Research TIGER, Universite Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Brain 137:1095-106. 2014..However, such cross-sectional association does not demonstrate causality, and other hitherto unidentified factors could represent the common cause to part or all of the observed findings...