- Functional interaction between class II histone deacetylases and ICP0 of herpes simplex virus type 1Patrick Lomonte
Equipe Silencing Viral et Remodelage de la Chromatine, Centre de Genetique Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR5534 CNRS, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France
J Virol 78:6744-57. 2004..We discuss the putative consequences of such an interaction for the biology of the virus both during lytic infection and reactivation from latency...
- Centromeric protein CENP-B proteasomal degradation induced by the viral protein ICP0Patrick Lomonte
Viral Silencing and Centromeric Instability Team, Universite de Lyon, Lyon, F 69003, France
FEBS Lett 581:658-62. 2007..CENP-B is one of the major proteins of centromeres and its degradation is likely to contribute to the severe damage induced to centromeres by ICP0...
- A novel cell response triggered by interphase centromere structural instabilityEric Morency
Viral Silencing and Centromeric Instability Team, Universite Lyon 1, Lyon F 69003, France
J Cell Biol 177:757-68. 2007..We propose that the iCDR is part of a novel safeguard mechanism that is dedicated to maintaining interphase centromeres compatible with the correct assembly of kinetochores, microtubule binding, and completion of mitosis...
- The Tudor protein survival motor neuron (SMN) is a chromatin-binding protein that interacts with methylated lysine 79 of histone H3Mirna Sabra
Centre de Génétique et Physiologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire CNRS, UMR5534, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, 69622 Villeurbanne, France
J Cell Sci 126:3664-77. 2013..These data reveal a novel SMN property in the detection of specific chromatin modifications, and shed new light on the involvement of a putative epigenetic dimension to the occurrence of SMA. ..
- Centromere architecture breakdown induced by the viral E3 ubiquitin ligase ICP0 protein of herpes simplex virus type 1Sylvain Gross
Virus and Centromere team, Centre de Génétique et de Physiologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire CNRS, UMR5534, Villeurbanne, France
PLoS ONE 7:e44227. 2012..These results demonstrate that, in addition to the protein complexes, ICP0 also destabilizes the centromeric chromatin resulting in the complete breakdown of the centromere architecture, which consequently induces iCDR...
- Characterization of antiproliferative and cytotoxic properties of the HSV-1 immediate-early ICPo proteinDelphine Cuchet
Equipe Génétique Moléculaire du virus HSV 1, Centre de Genetique Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS UMR 5534 Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Villeurbanne, France
J Gene Med 7:1187-99. 2005....