- Human leukocyte antigen-G expression after heart transplantation is associated with a reduced incidence of rejectionNermine Lila
Laboratory for the Study of Cardiac Grafts and Prostheses, University of Pierre et Marie Curie, Broussais Hospital, Paris, France
Circulation 105:1949-54. 2002..In a preliminary study, we showed that HLA-G is expressed in the hearts of some patients after heart transplantation...
- Gal knockout pig pericardium: new source of material for heart valve bioprosthesesNermine Lila
Laboratory of Biosurgical Researches, University Paris Descartes, Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
J Heart Lung Transplant 29:538-43. 2010....
- Carbon monoxide can prevent acute lung injury observed after ischemia reperfusion of the lower extremitiesCherif Boutros
Laboratory of the Study of Cardiac Grafts and Protheses, Broussias Hospital, Paris, France
J Surg Res 143:437-42. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the role of exogenous administration of the end-products of heme oxygenase reaction, carbon monoxide, and bilirubin, in the severity of ALI...
- Pulmonary expression of inducible heme-oxygenase after ischemia/reperfusion of the lower extremities in ratsCherif N Boutros
Laboratory of the Study of Cardiac Grafts and Prostheses, Broussais Hospital, Paris, France
J Surg Res 129:306-12. 2005..The aim of our study was to assess pulmonary expression of HO-1 after ischemia/reperfusion (I/R) of the lower limbs in rats...
- Intrapulmonary shear stress enhancement: a new therapeutic approach in pulmonary arterial hypertensionSayed Nour
Laboratory of Biosurgical Research Alain Carpentier Foundation, Pompidou Hospital, University Paris Descartes, 75015, Paris, France
Pediatr Cardiol 33:1332-42. 2012..Current therapies are still insufficient. Here we propose a new pulsatile device as a more effective tool for PAH management compared with traditional treatments...
- Development of cardiac support bioprostheses for ventricular restoration and myocardial regenerationAbdel Shafy
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Laboratory of Biosurgical Research, Pompidou Hospital, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 43:1211-9. 2013..The goal of this experimental study is to improve ventricular constraint therapy by associating stem cell intrainfarct implantation and a cell-seeded collagen scaffold as an interface between the constraint device and the epicardium...
- Exhaled carbon monoxide and inducible heme oxygenase expression in a rat model of postperfusion acute lung injuryRachid Zegdi
Laboratoire d Etudes des Greffes et Prothèses Cardiaques, Hopital Broussais, Paris, France
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 126:1867-74. 2003..The purpose of our study was to determine whether the expression of inducible heme oxygenase was up-regulated within lungs in a rat model of extracorporeal circulation...
- Development of bioartificial myocardium by electrostimulation of 3D collagen scaffolds seeded with stem cellsKanwal Haneef
University Paris Descartes, Pompidou Hospital, Laboratory of Biosurgical Research LRB, Paris
Heart Int 7:e14. 2012..Thus, MSC-derived differentiated cells by electrostimulation grafted in biological scaffolds might result in a convenient tissue engineering source for myocardial diseases...
- Soluble human leukocyte antigen-G: a new strategy for monitoring acute and chronic rejections after heart transplantationNermine Lila
J Heart Lung Transplant 26:421-2. 2007