- Impact of the introduction of new vaccines and vaccine wastage rate on the cost-effectiveness of routine EPI: lessons from a descriptive study in a Cameroonian health districtCliford E Ebong
Ngong District Health Service, Cameroon
Cost Eff Resour Alloc 9:9. 2011..1%, OPV 1.4%, DPT-HB-Hib 72.7%, measles 5.3%, yellow fever 19.5%• Therefore we suggest improved communication for EPI, the introduction of DPT-HB-Hib with liquid Hib and the effective implementation of planned outreach sessions...
- The cost of osteoporosis in men: the French situationP Levy
LEGOS, Paris Dauphine University, France
Bone 30:631-6. 2002..This approach yielded an estimate of 21,857 fractures, which is only 6% below the base case. When compared with values from other countries, our study results appear very conservative...
- Economic evaluation of antiepileptic drug therapy: a methodologic reviewPierre Levy
LEGOS, Paris Dauphine University, Paris, France
Epilepsia 43:550-8. 2002..The increasing number of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) fostered the development of economic studies in epilepsy. We reviewed this literature to identify and discuss methodologic issues...
- The comparative effects of bariatric surgery on weight and type 2 diabetesPierre Levy
LEGOS, University of Paris Dauphine, Paris, France
Obes Surg 17:1248-56. 2007..Weight reduction is beneficial as relative risk is reduced to 0.13 for weight loss >20 kg. This raises the question of effectiveness of bariatric surgery on 1) weight loss and 2) diabetes-related outcomes in morbidly obese patients...
- Pharmacoeconomic considerations in assessing and selecting congestive heart failure therapiesEmile Levy
Laboratory of Health Organization Economics and Management, Paris Dauphine University, Paris, France
Pharmacoeconomics 20:963-77. 2002....
- Cross-country measures for monitoring epilepsy careCharles E Begley
School of Public Health, University of Texas 77030, USA
Epilepsia 48:990-1001. 2007..The goal is to provide planners and policymakers with tools to analyze the impact of healthcare services and systems and evaluate efforts to improve performance...
- A case-control study of polymorphic eruption of pregnancyStephanie Regnier
Department of Dermatology, Hôpital Tenon Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Unité de Formation et de Recherche Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:63-7. 2008..Polymorphic eruption of pregnancy (PEP) is a pruritic disease that usually occurs in primiparous women, most commonly in the last trimester of pregnancy. The origin and pathomechanisms still remain unknown...