Genomes and Genes
Bernard I Levy
- Small changes in extracellular sodium influence myogenic tone in rabbit facial vein by changing its sensitivity to calciumD Henrion
Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, USA
Life Sci 60:743-9. 1997..We conclude that, in the rabbit facial vein, the sensitivity of myogenic tone to changes in [Na+]e may reflect changes in the sensitivity of smooth muscle to Ca2+ through a change in mechanoreceptor sensitivity...
- Enalapril improves arterial elastic properties in rats with myocardial infarctionA Ben Driss
Unit 141 Hôpital Lariboisière, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Paris, France
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 34:102-7. 1999....
- Coronary microvasculature alteration in hypertensive rats. Effect of treatment with a diuretic and an ACE inhibitorB I Levy
INSERM U541, H pital Lariboisière, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Circulation, Paris, France
Am J Hypertens 14:7-13. 2001..The combination of IDP and PER has additional effects and prevents the increase in BP and cardiac weight, and reverses microvascular rarefaction, specifically arteriolar and capillary densities...
- Can angiotensin II type 2 receptors have deleterious effects in cardiovascular disease? Implications for therapeutic blockade of the renin-angiotensin systemBernard I Levy
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Circulation 109:8-13. 2004
- How to explain the differences between renin angiotensin system modulatorsBernard I Levy
Center of Cardiovascular Research, Inserm Lariboisiere, U689, 41 Boulevard de la Chapelle, 75010 Paris, France
Am J Hypertens 18:134S-141S. 2005..These basic concepts deserve a second reading and reevaluation to discuss differences in vascular protection in large clinical trials with different classes of drugs acting on the renin-angiotensin system...
- Interleukin-18/interleukin-18 binding protein signaling modulates ischemia-induced neovascularization in mice hindlimbZiad Mallat
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Paris 7, Universite Paris 7, France
Circ Res 91:441-8. 2002..Our findings strongly suggest a major antiangiogenic role of endogenous IL-18 in postischemic injury...
- Hypertension impairs postnatal vasculogenesis: role of antihypertensive agentsDong You
Cardiovascular Research Center INSERM U689 Lariboisière, Paris, France
Hypertension 51:1537-44. 2008..5-fold, and restored BM-MNCs proangiogenic effects in ischemic hindlimb. In conclusion, alteration in progenitor cell proangiogenic function may participate to the hypertension-induced impairment in postischemic revascularization...
- Combination of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor perindopril and the diuretic indapamide activate postnatal vasculogenesis in spontaneously hypertensive ratsDong You
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 689, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Blvd de la Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 325:766-73. 2008..The combination of perindopril and indapamide counteracts hypertension-induced alterations in progenitor cell-related effects and restores blood vessel growth...
- Blockade of advanced glycation end-product formation restores ischemia-induced angiogenesis in diabetic miceRadia Tamarat
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, Institut fédératif de recherche Circulation Paris 7, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:8555-60. 2003..This effect is probably mediated by restoration of matrix degradation processes that are disturbed as a result of AGE accumulation...
- Very-low-dose combination of the angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor perindopril and the diuretic indapamide induces an early and sustained increase in neovascularization in rat ischemic legsJean Sebastien Silvestre
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, Universite Paris, Paris, France
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 303:1038-43. 2002..The very-low-dose combination of perindopril and indapamide induces an early and sustained effect on the revascularization process observed in ischemic tissue and may provide a favorable therapeutic neovascularization after ischemia...
- Increase in vascular permeability and vasodilation are critical for proangiogenic effects of stem cell therapyDong You
Cardiovascular Research Center, INSERM U689, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Boulevard de la Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Circulation 114:328-38. 2006..However, mechanisms leading to the beneficial effects of BMCs and EPCs remain unclear...
- Impairment in ischemia-induced neovascularization in diabetes: bone marrow mononuclear cell dysfunction and therapeutic potential of placenta growth factor treatmentRadia Tamarat
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Paris 7, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Am J Pathol 164:457-66. 2004..01). Endogenous BM-MNC pro-angiogenic potential was affected in diabetes. Therapeutic strategy based on PlGF administration restored such defects and improved postischemic neovascularization in diabetic mice...
- Involvement of RhoA/Rho kinase pathway in myogenic tone in the rabbit facial veinCaroline Dubroca
INSERM Unit 541, Paris, France
Hypertension 45:974-9. 2005..Finally, phosphorylation of p38 was blocked by Y27632 and HSP27 phosphorylation was inhibited by SB203580 and Y27632. Thus, MT and the associated p38 and HSP27 phosphorylation seem to depend on RhoA/Rho kinase activation in stretch RFV...
- Chronic hypoxia-induced angiogenesis normalizes blood pressure in spontaneously hypertensive ratsJose Vilar
Cardiovascular Research Center, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Lariboisière Unit 689, and Université Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Circ Res 103:761-9. 2008....
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-B promotes in vivo angiogenesisJean Sebastien Silvestre
INSERM U54, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Bd de la Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Circ Res 93:114-23. 2003..This study demonstrates for the first time that VEGF-B, in part through its receptor VEGF-R1, promotes angiogenesis in association with an activation of Akt and eNOS-related pathways...
- Antiangiogenic effect of angiotensin II type 2 receptor in ischemia-induced angiogenesis in mice hindlimbJean Sebastien Silvestre
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Circ Res 90:1072-9. 2002..This study demonstrates for the first time that the AT(2) receptor subtype may negatively modulate ischemia-induced angiogenesis through an activation of the apoptotic process...
- Tetrapeptide AcSDKP induces postischemic neovascularization through monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 signalingLudovic Waeckel
Cardiovascular Research Center, INSERM U689, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 26:773-9. 2006..We investigated the putative proangiogenic activity and molecular pathway(s) of the tetrapeptide acetyl-N-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro (AcSDKP) in a model of surgically induced hindlimb ischemia...
- Chronic hydralazine improves flow (shear stress)-induced endothelium-dependent dilation in mouse mesenteric resistance arteries in vitroDiane Gorny
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 541, IFR Circulation Paris Nord, Universite Paris VII, Paris, France
Microvasc Res 64:127-34. 2002..This arteriolar adaptation to a chronic increase in blood flow might be of importance in the pathophysiology of ischemic diseases...
- Dual effect of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition on angiogenesis in type 1 diabetic miceTeni G Ebrahimian
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Lariboisiere, Universite Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 25:65-70. 2005..We analyzed the beneficial therapeutic effect of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor (ACEI) on both retinal and hind limb neovascularization in diabetic mice...
- Angiotensin II angiogenic effect in vivo involves vascular endothelial growth factor- and inflammation-related pathwaysRadia Tamarat
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Paris 7, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Lab Invest 82:747-56. 2002..Therefore, in an in vivo model, Ang II induced angiogenesis through AT1 receptor, which involved activation of VEGF/eNOS-related pathway and of the inflammatory process...
- Flow-dependent dilation mediated by endogenous kinins requires angiotensin AT2 receptorsSonia Bergaya
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unit 541, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Circ Res 94:1623-9. 2004..In conclusion, this study demonstrates that the presence of functional AT2 receptors is necessary to observe the contribution of the vascular kinin-kallikrein system to flow-dependent dilation...
- Preproendothelin-1 gene polymorphism is related to a change in vascular reactivity in the human mammary artery in vitroMarc Iglarz
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 541, IFR Circulation Paris VII, Universite Paris VII, Paris, France
Hypertension 39:209-13. 2002..These changes in vascular reactivity might help to understand the relations between this polymorphism and cardiovascular disorders...
- Impairment in postischemic neovascularization in mice lacking the CXC chemokine receptor 3Ludovic Waeckel
U541 INSERM, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Circ Res 96:576-82. 2005..In conclusion, CXCR3 plays a key role in neovascularization and provides novel information on the mechanisms leading to leukocyte infiltration in the vessel growth area...
- Thromboxane A2/prostaglandin H2 receptor activation mediates angiotensin II-induced postischemic neovascularizationFrederic Michel
Cardiovascular Research Center INSERM U689 Lariboisière, Universite Paris, Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 26:488-93. 2006..We analyzed the involvement of thromboxane (TX) A2/prostaglandin (PG) H2 (TP) receptor in ischemia-induced neovascularization in mice...
- Coadministration of endothelial and smooth muscle progenitor cells enhances the efficiency of proangiogenic cell-based therapyPhilippe Foubert
Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Paris, France
Circ Res 103:751-60. 2008..Therefore, coadministration of different types of vascular progenitor cells may constitute a novel therapeutic strategy for improving the treatment of ischemic diseases...
- Inhibition of prolyl hydroxylase domain proteins promotes therapeutic revascularizationCéline Loinard
Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, INSERM U970, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Universite Paris 5, Paris, France
Circulation 120:50-9. 2009..We investigated whether inhibition of PHDs via upregulating HIF might promote postischemic neovascularization...
- Hepatic ischemia-reperfusion increases circulating bone marrow-derived progenitor cells and tumor growth in a mouse model of colorectal liver metastasesChetana Lim
Unité INSERM U965 Université Paris 7, équipe angiogenèse et recherche translationnelle, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France Electronic address
J Surg Res 184:888-97. 2013..We hypothesized that hepatic ischemia reperfusion (I/R)-induced mobilization of EPCs could enhance growth of microscopic tumor, therefore promoting liver metastasis in a mouse model of colorectal cancer...
- High blood pressure reduction reverses angiotensin II type 2 receptor-mediated vasoconstriction into vasodilation in spontaneously hypertensive ratsDong You
INSERM Unit 541, AP HP Hôpital Lariboisière, Paris, France
Circulation 111:1006-11. 2005....
- Aldosterone enhances ischemia-induced neovascularization through angiotensin II-dependent pathwayFrederic Michel
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Lariboisiere, Universite Paris, Paris, France
Circulation 109:1933-7. 2004..We analyzed the role of aldosterone in ischemia-induced neovascularization and the involvement of angiotensin II (Ang II) signaling in this effect...
- RhoA activation and interaction with Caveolin-1 are critical for pressure-induced myogenic tone in rat mesenteric resistance arteriesCaroline Dubroca
Centre de Recherché Cardiovasculaire Lariboisière, INSERM U689, Paris, France
Cardiovasc Res 73:190-7. 2007....
- Excessive microvascular adaptation to changes in blood flow in mice lacking gene encoding for desminLaurent Loufrani
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale U 541, IFR Circulation Paris Nord, Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 22:1579-84. 2002..We investigated the effect of the absence of desmin in mice (Des-/- mice versus Des+/+ mice) on the adaptation of mesenteric arteries to changes in blood flow...
- Endothelial nitric oxide synthase lies downstream from angiotensin II-induced angiogenesis in ischemic hindlimbRadia Tamarat
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Circulation Paris 7, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Hypertension 39:830-5. 2002..Subhypertensive dose of Ang II enhanced angiogenesis associated with tissue ischemia through angiotensin type 1 receptor activation that involved the VEGF/eNOS-dependent pathway...
- Noninvasive assessment of endothelial function in the skin microcirculationHaythem Debbabi
Department of Non Invasive Investigations, Cardiovascular Research Centre, PARCC Inserm U970, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Am J Hypertens 23:541-6. 2010..The aim of this study was to determine whether the laser Doppler response of skin microcirculation to acetylcholine, reflects that of conduit artery assessed by brachial artery flow-mediated dilation (FMD)...
- Neuroblast survival depends on mature vascular network formation after mouse stroke: role of endothelial and smooth muscle progenitor cell co-administrationLina R Nih
INSERM U965, Angiogenesis and Translational Research Center, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Bld de Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Eur J Neurosci 35:1208-17. 2012..Our data suggest that a mature vascular network is essential for neuroblast survival after cerebral ischemia, and that co-administration of EPCs and SMPCs may constitute a novel therapeutic strategy for improving the treatment of stroke...
- Role of microvascular rarefaction in the increased arterial pressure in mice lacking for the endothelial nitric oxide synthase gene (eNOS3pt-/- )Nathalie Kubis
Unité INSERM 541 Hôpital Lariboisière, Paris, France
J Hypertens 20:1581-7. 2002..As NO is a potent vasodilator agent and possibly promotes angiogenesis, we investigated whether vasoconstriction and/or microvascular rarefaction could explain hypertension in these mice...
- [The renin-angiotensin system and post-ischemic angiogenesis]Jean Sebastien Silvestre
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Bd de la Chapelle, 75010 Paris
Bull Acad Natl Med 188:649-59; discussion 659. 2004....
- Towards the therapeutic use of vascular smooth muscle progenitor cellsTatyana Merkulova-Rainon
Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Paris, France
Cardiovasc Res 95:205-14. 2012....
- NADPH oxidase-derived overproduction of reactive oxygen species impairs postischemic neovascularization in mice with type 1 diabetesTeni G Ebrahimian
Cardiovascular Research Center, U689 INSERM, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Blvd de la Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Am J Pathol 169:719-28. 2006..05). Thus, inhibition of NADPH oxidase-derived ROS overproduction improves the angiogenic and vasculogenic processes and restores postischemic neovascularization in type 1 diabetic mice...
- Ultrasound assessment of short-term ocular vascular effects of intravitreal injection of bevacizumab (Avastin(®) ) in neovascular age-related macular degenerationPhilippe Bonnin
Lariboisiere Hospital, University of Paris, Paris, France
Acta Ophthalmol 88:641-5. 2010..However, evolution to retinal atrophy cannot be ruled out and it may be useful to assess the effects of antiangiogenic therapy on retinal and choroidal circulation...
- Anti-TNFα therapy early improves hemodynamics in local intestinal and extraintestinal circulations in active Crohn's diseasePhilippe Bonnin
Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, AP HP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Physiologie Clinique Explorations Fonctionnelles, 75010, Paris, France
J Crohns Colitis 7:451-9. 2013..We prospectively studied hemodynamics in feeding arteries of bowel and eyes before and 2 weeks after treatment induction with anti-TNFα...
- Small interfering RNAs induce target-independent inhibition of tumor growth and vasculature remodeling in a mouse model of hepatocellular carcinomaMathieu Berge
Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, INSERM U965 Equipe Labellisée LIGUE 2009, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Am J Pathol 177:3192-201. 2010..Our results suggest that synthetic siRNAs inhibit target-independently HCC growth and angiogenesis through the activation of the innate interferon response and by directly inhibiting endothelial cell function...
- Minimally invasive, in vivo exploration of mouse small artery reactivityFrederic Michel
INSERM U541, Hopital Lariboisiere, IFR Jules Marey, Universite Paris 7, France
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 43:271-5. 2004..Thus, OPS imaging is an in vivo dye-free, simple and minimally invasive approach, which provides unique information regarding the behavior of vascular network within conditions of cellular and physiological homeostasis...
- Ephrin-B2-activated peripheral blood mononuclear cells from diabetic patients restore diabetes-induced impairment of postischemic neovascularizationDong Broqueres-You
Blood and Vessels Institute, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Diabetes 61:2621-32. 2012....
- Neuropilin-1 is upregulated in hepatocellular carcinoma and contributes to tumour growth and vascular remodellingMathieu Berge
Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Hopital Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7, France
J Hepatol 55:866-75. 2011..Recent studies revealed an important role of NRP1 in angiogenesis and malignant progression of many cancers. The role of NRP1 in the development of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is not completely understood...
- PSGL-1-mediated activation of EphB4 increases the proangiogenic potential of endothelial progenitor cellsPhilippe Foubert
Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Paris, France
J Clin Invest 117:1527-37. 2007..Therefore, activation of EphB4 is an innovative and potentially valuable therapeutic strategy for improving the recruitment of EPCs to sites of neovascularization and thereby the efficiency of cell-based proangiogenic therapy...
- Post-ischaemic neovascularization and inflammationJean Sebastien Silvestre
Cardiovascular Research Center, Inserm Lariboisiere, INSERM U689, Universite Paris 7, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Bd de la Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Cardiovasc Res 78:242-9. 2008..Here, we summarize the current knowledge on the inflammatory response in the context of ischaemia and review the major factors that may be involved in inflammation-induced, post-ischaemic neovascularization...
- Cyclooxygenase involvement in thromboxane-dependent contraction in rat mesenteric resistance arteriesManlio Bolla
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM Unit 348, Paris, France
Hypertension 43:1264-9. 2004..This mechanism of TxA2-dependent contraction in resistant arteries might be of importance in the understanding of diseases affecting resistant arteries and involving TxA2, such as hypertension...
- Hypertension accelerates the progression of Alzheimer-like pathology in a mouse model of the diseaseDiana Cifuentes
From the Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Paris, France D C, M P, D B Y, T M R, B I L INSERM, U965, Paris, France D C, M P, D B Y, P B, M P, N K, T M R Max Planck Institute of Experimental Medicine, Gottingen, Germany E D Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France P B, M P, N K, B I L AP HP, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France P B, N K AP HP, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France J B CNRS UMR 8256, Paris, France J M and INSERM, U970, Paris, France B I L
Hypertension 65:218-24. 2015..05). Our results indicate that hypertension accelerates the development of Alzheimer disease-related structural and functional alterations, partially through cerebral vasculature impairment and reduced nitric oxide production. ..
- Impaired tissue perfusion: a pathology common to hypertension, obesity, and diabetes mellitusBernard I Levy
Centre de Recherche Cardiovasculaire de Lariboisière, INSERM U689, Service d Explorations Fonctionnelles, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Circulation 118:968-76. 2008
- Hypertension and vascular dynamics in men and women with metabolic syndromeMichel E Safar
Paris Descartes University, AP HP, Diagnosis and Therapeutic Center, Hotel Dieu, Paris, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 61:12-9. 2013..This pulsatile hemodynamic abnormality contributes independently to increase age- and sex-mediated CV risk, justifying new research regarding Framingham scores and drug treatment...
- Increased skin capillary density in treated essential hypertensive patientsHaythem Debbabi
Department of Physiology and non invasive investigations, INSERM U689, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Am J Hypertens 19:477-83. 2006..We measured the skin capillary density in nondiabetic hypertensive subjects with effective antihypertensive treatment and evaluated possible correlations with arterial blood pressure (BP)...
- [The importance of microcirculation and tissue perfusion in hypertension]Bernard I Levy
INSERM Unité 689 Hôpital Lariboisière, Paris, France
Curr Med Res Opin 21:S1-6. 2005....
- Decreased arteriolar density in endothelial nitric oxide synthase knockout mice is due to hypertension, not to the constitutive defect in endothelial nitric oxide synthase enzymeNathalie Kubis
INSERM Unit 541, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
J Hypertens 20:273-80. 2002..Hypertension in endothelial nitric oxide synthase knockout (eNOS-/-) mice is believed to be partly due to altered vasodilatation. However, nitric oxide (NO) is also known to play an important part in angiogenesis...
- Netrin-4 delays colorectal cancer carcinomatosis by inhibiting tumor angiogenesisClarisse Eveno
INSERM U965 Paris 7 University, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
Am J Pathol 178:1861-9. 2011..We propose that NT-4 overexpression decreases tumor growth and carcinomatosis, probably via an antiangiogenic effect, underlying the potential therapeutic interest in NT-4 in the treatment of colorectal cancer growth and carcinomatosis...
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade, endothelial function and vasomotor tone in the spontaneously hypertensive ratNathalie Kubis
INSERM Unit 541, IFR06 and Department of Physiology and Non Invasive Investigation, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris, France
J Hypertens 20:1053-4. 2002
- Rosuvastatin counteracts vessel arterialisation and sinusoid capillarisation, reduces tumour growth, and prolongs survival in murine hepatocellular carcinomaAnnemilaï Tijeras-Raballand
Institut des Vaisseaux et du Sang, Hôpitlal Lariboisière, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, France
Gastroenterol Res Pract 2010:640797. 2010..Conclusions. Rosuvastatin reduced the vessel anomalies and tumour growth and prolonged survival in HCC. These results represent new mechanisms of the effects of statin on tumour angiogenesis and a potential target therapy in HCC...
- Current perspectives on arterial stiffness and pulse pressure in hypertension and cardiovascular diseasesMichel E Safar
Department of Internal Medicine, Broussais Hospital, Paris, France
Circulation 107:2864-9. 2003
- Ultrasound assessment of ocular vascular effects of repeated intravitreal injections of ranibizumab for wet age-related macular degenerationPhilippe Bonnin
Sorbonne Paris Cité, AP HP, Lariboisiere Hospital, Department of Clinical Physiology Functional Investigations, Paris Diderot University, Paris, France Sorbonne Paris Cite, INSERM, U965, Paris Diderot University, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
Acta Ophthalmol 92:e382-7. 2014..5 mg; 0.05 ml) on retrobulbar blood flow velocities (BFVs) using ultrasound imaging quantification in twenty patients with exudative age-related macular degeneration treated for 6 months...
- Smooth muscle cell phenotypic switching in strokeMarine Poittevin
Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Angiogenesis and Translational Research Center, INSERM U965, 75475, Paris, France
Transl Stroke Res 5:377-84. 2014..We examine these different aspects in this review. ..
- Ultrasonic assessment of hepatic blood flow as a marker of mouse hepatocarcinomaPhilippe Bonnin
Cardiovascular Research Center, INSERM, Lariboisiere, INSERM U689, Paris, France
Ultrasound Med Biol 33:561-70. 2007....
- Selective microvascular dysfunction in mice lacking the gene encoding for desminLaurent Loufrani
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U 541, IFR Circulation Paris Nord, Paris VII University, Paris, France
FASEB J 16:117-9. 2002..This microvascular defect found in the absence of desmin might play a major role in myopathies seen in desmin-related diseases...
- Pathophysiology of hypertension: interactions between macro and microvascular alterations through endothelial dysfunctionAlexandra Yannoutsos
aDiagnosis and Therapeutics Centre, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Prevention Unit, Hôtel Dieu Hospital bPARCC, INSERM U970, and Blood and Vessels Institute, Lariboisiere Hospital, Paris, France
J Hypertens 32:216-24. 2014..Pathophysiology of hypertension may then be revisited, based on both macrovascular and microvascular alterations, with a precursor role of endothelial dysfunction for the latter. ..
- Circadian fluctuations of macular edema in patients with morning vision blurring: correlation with arterial pressure and effect of light deprivationMichel Paques
Ophthalmology Departments of the Fondation Ophtalmologique Rothschild, Paris, France
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 46:4707-11. 2005..This study explored the causes of vision fluctuations in patients with chronic macular edema...
- Taxane-induced peripheral neuropathy has good long-term prognosis: a 1- to 13-year evaluationKarima Osmani
AP HP, Service de Physiologie Clinique, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75010, Paris, France
J Neurol 259:1936-43. 2012..When persistent, it is extremely well tolerated by the patient. When clinical motor signs occur, the patient should be referred to a neurologist...