- NF-kappa B genes have a major role in inflammatory breast cancerFlorence Lerebours
Centre Rene Huguenin, FNCLCC, 35 rue Dailly, 92210, St Cloud, France
BMC Cancer 8:41. 2008..Given the role of NF-kappaB-related genes in cell proliferation, invasiveness, angiogenesis and inflammation, we postulated that they might be deregulated in IBC...
- Evidence of chromosome regions and gene involvement in inflammatory breast cancerFlorence Lerebours
Inserm E0017 oncogénétique, St Cloud, France
Int J Cancer 102:618-22. 2002..In contrast, the DNA amplification levels of ERBB2, MYC and CCND1, as measured by real-time quantitative PCR, did not differ between IBC and non IBC...
- [Primary systemic therapy in breast cancer: clinical and molecular factors predictors of outcome and response]F Lerebours
Inserm E0017 oncogénétique, Saint Cloud, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 54:209-14. 2006..New technologies like DNA microarrays are likely to provide in a next future surrogate markers of response to PST in Breast Cancer...
- Update on inflammatory breast cancerFlorence Lerebours
Inserm E0017 oncogénétique, Centre Rene Huguenin, St Cloud, France
Breast Cancer Res 7:52-8. 2005..A more comprehensive view will probably be obtained by pan-genomic analysis of human IBC samples, and by functional in vitro and in vivo assays. These approaches may offer better patient outcome in the near future...
- Two prognostic groups of inflammatory breast cancer have distinct genotypesFlorence Lerebours
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM E0017 Oncogénétique, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, F 92211 St Cloud, France
Clin Cancer Res 9:4184-9. 2003..Analysis of loss of heterozygosity (LOH) can provide a molecular portrait of the genetic alterations underlying stepwise cancer progression. We tested the value of LOH patterns as diagnostic and prognostic markers in IBC...
- ERBB2 status and benefit from adjuvant tamoxifen in ERalpha-positive postmenopausal breast carcinomaI Bieche
Laboratoire d oncogénétique, INSERM E0017, 35 rue Dailly, F 92211 St Cloud, France
Cancer Lett 174:173-8. 2001..00036). The results point to the need for a quantitative ERBB2 expression assay for use in future studies of ERBB2-based clinical management of breast cancer...
- Molecular alterations in sporadic breast cancerF Lerebours
E0017 INSERM Oncogénétique, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, F 92211, St Cloud, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 44:121-41. 2002....
- Molecular profiling of inflammatory breast cancer: identification of a poor-prognosis gene expression signatureIvan Bieche
Laboratoire d Oncogénétique INSERM E0017, Centre Rene Huguenin, St Cloud, France
Clin Cancer Res 10:6789-95. 2004..Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) is a rare but particularly aggressive form of primary breast cancer. The molecular mechanisms responsible for IBC are largely unknown...
- 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (FDG-PET/CT) imaging in the staging and prognosis of inflammatory breast cancerJean Louis Alberini
Nuclear Medicine Department, Cancer Research Center Rene Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Cancer 115:5038-47. 2009..To prospectively assess fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography (FDG-PET/CT) staging and prognosis value in patients with suspected inflammatory breast cancer (IBC)...
- Expression analysis of estrogen receptor alpha coregulators in breast carcinoma: evidence that NCOR1 expression is predictive of the response to tamoxifenIgor Girault
, , , F-92211 St-Cloud, France
Clin Cancer Res 9:1259-66. 2003..043). CONCLUSIONS: These findings point to NCOR1 as a promising independent predictor of tamoxifen resistance in patients with ERalpha-positive breast tumors...
- Real-time reverse transcription PCR assay of CYP19 expression: application to a well-defined series of post-menopausal breast carcinomasI Girault
, INSERM E0017, , 35 rue Dailly, St-Cloud, F-92211 Paris, France
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 82:323-32. 2002..018).In conclusion, CYP19 expression did not influence the outcome of post-menopausal patients with breast cancer...
- Breast cancer with synchronous metastases: survival impact of exclusive locoregional radiotherapyRomuald Le Scodan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Centre Rene Huguenin, 35 rue Dailly, 92210, Saint Cloud, France
J Clin Oncol 27:1375-81. 2009..Exclusive locoregional radiotherapy (LRR) is an alternative form of locoregional treatment (LRT) in this setting. We retrospectively studied the impact of LRT on the survival of breast cancer patients with synchronous metastases...
- Prognostic significance of a combined clinicopathologic score for response to primary systemic therapy in locally advanced breast cancerPhilippe Bertheau
Service de Pathologie, Hopital Saint Louis, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris, France
Oncol Rep 14:513-20. 2005..In conclusion, in 108 stage IIB to IIIB breast cancer patients initially treated by high-dose chemotherapy, combined grading of clinical and pathologic responses in a single score allowed accurate prediction of outcome...
- Increased incidence of ERBB2 overexpression and TP53 mutation in inflammatory breast cancerElizabeth Turpin
Service de Biochimie B and CNRS UPR9051, , 1, avenue Claude Vellefaux, F-75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Oncogene 21:7593-7. 2002..Given the importance of TP53 and ERBB2 in the response to treatments, our observations have important therapeutic implications for the clinical management of IBC patients...