- [Psychometric properties of a new instrument for evaluating quality of life, the WHOQOL-26, in a population of patients with neuromuscular diseases]A Leplege
INSERM U292, Hopital de Bicetre, 78, Avenue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre
Encephale 26:13-22. 2000..05). The concurrent validity, studied using general QOL evaluation scores, satisfaction with health, and the importance of repercussions of incapacities on daily life was also globally demonstrated (p < 0.0001)...
- [Pilot study and preliminary validation of the French version of a quality-of-life questionnaire specific for subjects with growth hormone deficiency]A Leplege
EA 2494, UFR Cochin Port Royal, Universite Paris V, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, F 75014 Paris
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 64:191-7. 2003..This instrument can be used to measure variations in the perceived health of subjects with growth hormone deficiency. Its responsiveness to change is to be examined in subsequent studies...
- The problem of quality of life in medicineA Leplege
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, Unite 292, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
JAMA 278:47-50. 1997..quot; However, the idea that the patient's perspective is as valid as that of the clinician when it comes to evaluating outcomes has a great deal of legitimacy and should certainly not be abandoned...
- [The French version of Skindex (Skindex-France). Adaptation and assessment of psychometric properties]A Leplege
EA 2494, UFR Cochin Port Royal, Universite Paris V, Paris
Ann Dermatol Venereol 130:177-83. 2003..The Skindex is an American tool designed to measure the impact of skin diseases on quality of life. The aim of our study was to adapt and validate this questionnaire in French in a population of patients with neurofibromatosis 1...
- Double-blind placebo-controlled trial of oral dehydroepiandrosterone in patients with advanced HIV diseaseC Piketty
Unité d Immunologie Clinique and Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 55:325-30. 2001..Here, we report on the efficacy and safety of the oral administration of DHEA as replacement therapy, in patients with advanced HIV disease, in a trial that was primarily aimed at assessing quality of life...