- Cognitive appraisal and life stress moderate the effects of the 5-HTTLPR polymorphism on amygdala reactivityCédric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Hum Brain Mapp 32:1856-67. 2011..Additionally, they suggest that measuring life stress exposure is a critical step when imaging genetics...
- Self-referential processing and the prefrontal cortex over the course of depression: a pilot studyCédric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 124:196-201. 2010..The aim of this pilot study was to examine whether this pattern was stable over the course of depression...
- Clinical and nonclinical predictors of test ordering in psychiatric emergencyCédric Lemogne
CPOA, Sainte Anne Hospital, 75014 Paris, France
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 30:356-9. 2008..This naturalistic prospective study explored the predictors of laboratory test ordering in a psychiatric emergency department...
- Erectile dysfunction and depressive mood in men with coronary heart diseaseCédric Lemogne
Department of C L Psychiatry, Paris 5 University, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, 20, rue Leblanc, 75908 Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 138:277-80. 2010..Depressive mood is associated with adverse outcomes in CHD patients. The aim of this study was to explore the relationships between ED and depressive mood in CHD male patients...
- Cognitive avoidance of intrusive memories and autobiographical memory: specificity, autonoetic consciousness, and self-perspectiveCédric Lemogne
CNRS UMR 7593, IFR Neurosciences Pitie Salpetriere, Department of C L Psychiatry, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Memory 17:1-7. 2009..These findings suggest that cognitive avoidance of intrusive memories is associated with a decrease of the episodic components of AM retrieval...
- Hostility may explain the association between depressive mood and mortality: evidence from the French GAZEL cohort studyCédric Lemogne
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Department of C L Psychiatry, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
Psychother Psychosom 79:164-71. 2010..Because personality has been found to be associated with depression and mortality as well, we aimed to test whether depressive mood could predict mortality when adjusting for several measures of personality...
- In search of the depressive self: extended medial prefrontal network during self-referential processing in major depressionCÃ©dric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, PitiÃ© SalpÃªtriÃ¨re Hospital, 75013 Paris, France
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 4:305-12. 2009..These results provide evidence for an extended medial prefrontal network during self-referential processing in major depression, suggesting the involvement of a greater cognitive control...
- Genetics and personality affect visual perspective in autobiographical memoryCédric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, Bâtiment de la Force, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Conscious Cogn 18:823-30. 2009..Visual perspective and vulnerability for depression may share some biological bases...
- Mortality associated with depression as compared with other severe mental disorders: a 20-year follow-up study of the GAZEL cohortCédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
J Psychiatr Res 47:851-7. 2013..94, CI: 1.17-3.22) and cardiovascular mortality (HR: 3.58, CI: 1.53-8.39). Job security and systematic medical follow-up may fall short of preventing premature death among workers with sickness absence due to SMD...
- Personality and the risk of cancer: a 16-year follow-up study of the GAZEL cohortCédric Lemogne
Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
Psychosom Med 75:262-71. 2013..This longitudinal study examined the associations between four personality measures, Type 1, "suppressed emotional expression"; Type 5, "rational/antiemotional"; hostility; and Type A with cancer incidence...
- Negative affectivity, self-referential processing and the cortical midline structuresCÃ©dric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, PitiÃ© SalpÃªtriÃ¨re Hospital, 47 Boulevard de l HÃ´pital, 75013 Paris, France
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 6:426-33. 2011..Within the CMS, the dorsal MPFC may play a key role in negative affectivity, integrating an increased attention to negative stimuli with an increased attention to the self...
- Perceived stress, sex and occupational status interact to increase the risk of future high blood pressure: the IPC cohort studyEmmanuel Wiernik
aUniv Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculté de médecine bInserm U894, Centre Psychiatrie et Neurosciences, Paris cINSERM, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, U1018, Epidemiology of occupational and social determinants of health team, Villejuif dUniv Versailles St Quentin, UMRS1018, Versailles eIPC Center, Paris fHopital Manhes, Fleury Mérogis gInserm UMS 011, Population Based Epidemiological Cohorts, Villejuif hAP HP, Hopital Ambroise Pare, unité de nutrition, Boulogne Billancourt iAP HP, Hopital Broca, Service de Gériatrie jUniv Pierre et Marie Curie UPMC kAP HP, Hôpital St Antoine lAP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Service d Oncologie Radiothérapique mAP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Service de Cardiologie nAP HP, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Service universitaire de psychiatrie de l adulte et du sujet âgé, Paris, France
J Hypertens 32:1979-86; discussion 1986. 2014..The present prospective study examined this association and explored the potential moderating effects of sex or occupational status...
- Personality and hormone therapy use among postmenopausal women in the GAZEL cohort studyCédric Lemogne
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Fertil Steril 98:929-36. 2012..To examine with a prospective design the association of personality with hormone therapy (HT) use before and after the publication of the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) trial...
- Heart rate and completed suicide: evidence from the IPC cohort studyCédric Lemogne
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculté deMédecine, Paris, France
Psychosom Med 73:731-6. 2011..Moreover, the neural bases of HR and BP regulation are similar to those of emotion regulation. The present study examined whether high resting HR or BP would be associated with an increased risk of suicide...
- Field perspective deficit for positive memories characterizes autobiographical memory in euthymic depressed patientsLoretxu Bergouignan
CNRS UMR 7593, IFR Neurosciences, Pavillon Clerambault, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris 75013, France
Behav Res Ther 46:322-33. 2008..Specific cognitive interventions may improve the self-relevance of their positive memories...
- Medial prefrontal cortex and the self in major depressionCédric Lemogne
CNRS USR 3246, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 136:e1-e11. 2012..Follow-up studies are warranted to determine the trait vs. state nature of these biomarkers and their ability to predict treatment outcome...
- Episodic autobiographical memory in depression: Specificity, autonoetic consciousness, and self-perspectiveCédric Lemogne
CNRS UMR 7593, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, Paris, France
Conscious Cogn 15:258-68. 2006..Our results suggest new cognitive interventions to improve the self-relevance of positive memories in depression...
- The eye of the self: precuneus volume and visual perspective during autobiographical memory retrievalMaxime Freton
Faculte de Medecine, Université Pierre et Marie Curie UPMC, Paris, France
Brain Struct Funct 219:959-68. 2014..Our results provide first evidence for the role of the precuneus in egocentric spatial processing in the context of AM retrieval among healthy subjects. ..
- Occupational status moderates the association between current perceived stress and high blood pressure: evidence from the IPC cohort studyEmmanuel Wiernik
Unité de Psychologie et Psychiatrie de liaison et d urgence, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Hypertension 61:571-7. 2013..The association between current perceived stress and BP depends on occupational status. This interaction may account for previous conflicting results and warrants further studies to explore its underlying mechanisms...
- Depressive mood and subsequent cancer diagnosis in patients undergoing a colonoscopyGaëlle Abgrall-Barbry
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
Psychosomatics 53:356-62. 2012..This study examined the association between depressive mood in candidates for a colonoscopy and subsequent diagnosis of cancer...
- Differences in emotion processing in patients with essential and secondary hypertensionSilla M Consoli
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Department of C L Psychiatry, European Georges Pompidou Hospital, Paris, France
Am J Hypertens 23:515-21. 2010..Alexithymia and related emotion-processing variables, however, have never been examined as a function of the type of hypertension, essential (EH) or secondary (SH)...
- Are occupational factors and mental difficulty associated with occupational injury?Nearkasen Chau
INSERM, Unit 669, Paris, France
J Occup Environ Med 53:1452-9. 2011..To evaluate the associations between biomechanical, physical, and psychological demands and occupational injury according to depressive symptoms severity...
- Brain effects of antidepressants in major depression: a meta-analysis of emotional processing studiesPauline Delaveau
CNRS USR 3246, Emotion Center, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 130:66-74. 2011....
- Can voxel based morphometry, manual segmentation and automated segmentation equally detect hippocampal volume differences in acute depression?Loretxu Bergouignan
CNRS UMR, Emotion Center, Department of Psychiatry, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France
Neuroimage 45:29-37. 2009..Few studies used automated methods such as voxel-based morphometry (VBM) or automated segmentation that can overcome certain drawbacks of manual segmentation (essentially intra- and inter-rater variability and operator time consumption)...
- Impact of switching or initiating antipsychotic treatment on body weight during a 6-month follow-up in a cohort of patients with schizophreniaJean Pierre Schuster
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Department of Psychiatry, Corentin Celton Hospital, Issy les Moulineaux, France
J Clin Psychopharmacol 32:672-7. 2012..We aimed to evaluate the impact of switching antipsychotics on body mass index (BMI) during a 6-month follow-up period in a large cohort of patients with schizophrenia...
- Linear association between social anxiety symptoms and neural activations to angry faces: from subclinical to clinical levelsArnaud Carré
Laboratoire C2S EA6291, Universite de Reims Champagne Ardenne, 51100 Reims, France, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Reims, Hopital Maison Blanche, Pole Imagerie, 51100 Reims, France, SFR CAP Santé FED 4231, Universite de Reims Champagne Ardenne, 51100 Reims, France, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Reims, Hopital Robert Debre, Pôle de psychiatrie adulte, 51100 Reims, France, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris 10 Cité, Faculte de Medecine, 75006 Paris, France, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Service de psychiatrie de l adulte et du sujet âgé, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, 92130 Issy les Moulineaux, Paris, France, INSERM U894, Centre de psychiatrie et Neurosciences, 75014 Paris, France, Laboratoire CReSTIC EA 3804, Universite de Reims Champagne Ardenne, 51100 Reims, France, and Institut Universitaire de France, 75005 Paris, FranceLaboratoire C2S EA6291, Universite de Reims Champagne Ardenne, 51100 Reims, France
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 9:880-6. 2014..It may help to refine further therapeutic strategies based on markers of social anxiety...
- Physicians' degree of motivation regarding their perception of hypertension, and blood pressure controlSilla M Consoli
Department of Medical Psychology and Consultation Liaison Psychiatry, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
J Hypertens 28:1330-9. 2010..Despite clear international guidelines, the achievement of blood pressure (BP) control is still disappointing...
- A meta-analysis of the anterior cingulate contribution to social painJean Yves Rotge
Inserm UMR 894, Centre Psychiatrie et Neurosciences, Paris, France, UniversitÃ© Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris CitÃ©, FacultÃ© de MÃ©decine, Paris, France, AP HP, HÃ´pitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie de l Adulte et du Sujet AgÃ©, Paris, France, Aix Marseille UniversitÃ©, Marseille, France, CNRS UMR 7290, Laboratoire de Psychologie Cognitive, Marseille, France, UniversitÃ© Pierre et Marie Curie, Institut des SystÃ¨mes Intelligents et de Robotique ISIR, CNRS UMR 7222, Paris, France, Assistance publique HÃ´pitaux de Paris, Service d Immunologie Biologique, HÃ´pital EuropÃ©en Georges Pompidou, Paris, France, Inserm U 1127, CNRS UMR 7225, Sorbonne UniversitÃ©s, UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR S 1127, Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle, ICM, Social and Affective Neuroscience SAN Laboratory, F 75013 Paris, France, and AP HP, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Soc Cogn Affect Neurosci 10:19-27. 2015..The present meta-analysis contributes to a better understanding of the role of ACC subdivisions in social pain, and it could be of particular importance for guiding future studies of social pain and its neural underpinnings. ..
- Appropriate training based on Balint groups can improve the empathic abilities of medical students: a preliminary studyGuillaume Airagnes
Paris Descartes University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Ouest, Service universitaire de psychiatrie de l adulte et du sujet âgé, Paris, France
J Psychosom Res 76:426-9. 2014..This study aimed at examining changes in empathic abilities of fourth-year medical students who participated in an optional certificate based on Balint groups...