- Prospective multicenter observational study of 260 infants born to 259 opiate-dependent mothers on methadone or high-dose buprenophine substitutionClaude Lejeune
Groupe d Etudes Grossesse et Addictions, Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Louis Mourier, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7, 178, rue des Renouillers, 92701 Colombes Cedex, France
Drug Alcohol Depend 82:250-7. 2006..066). The perinatal medical and social prognoses for these 259 drug addicts and their infants appeared to be improved by specialized prenatal care and was similar for methadone or BHD substitution during pregnancy...
- [Is French legislation about anonymous delivery in danger?]C Lejeune
Service de Neonatologie, Hôpital Louis Mourier APHP, Universite Paris VII, 178, rue des Renouillers, 92701 Colomberes cedex, 92701 Colombes, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 35:272. 2007
- [Perinatal consequences of substance abuse during pregnancy]C Lejeune
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Louis Mourier, Universite Paris VII, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 178, rue des Renouillers, 92701 Colombes, France
Arch Pediatr 14:656-8. 2007
- [Obstetrical and pediatric impact of in utero cocaine exposure]C Lejeune
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Louis Mourier, Colombes, France
Arch Pediatr 16:S56-63. 2009..and have a very chaotic life-style; so, it is difficult to distinguish abnormalities caused by cocaine per se, even with numerous cohorts, control groups and multivariate analysis...
- Pharmacological prevention of sevoflurane- and desflurane-related emergence agitation in children: a meta-analysis of published studiesS Dahmani
Department of Anesthesiology, Robert Debre University Hospital, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, 48 Bd Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Br J Anaesth 104:216-23. 2010..The efficacy of prophylactic treatment is controversial. The aim of this study was to provide a meta-analysis of the studies of the pharmacological prevention of EA in children...
- [Perinatal drug abuse. Collaborative perinatal care for drug abusers and their infants]C Lejeune
Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Louis Mourier, Colombes
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 33:S67-70. 2004..In comparison with reports in the literature, this approach appears to provide significant perinatal medical and social prognosis for pregnant abusers and their neonates...
- [Withdrawal syndromes of newborns of pregnant drug abusers maintained under methadone or high-dose buprenorphine: 246 cases]C Lejeune
Groupe d Etudes Grossesse et Addictions, Service de Neonatologie, Hopital Louis Mourier, 92701 Colombes
Ann Med Interne (Paris) 152:21-7. 2001..There is a large body of data in the literature on methadone (MTD), but very little on high-dose buprenorphine (HDB). The objective of this study was to compare 2 groups of pregnant women maintained on MTD or HDB for perinatal events...
- [Alcohol and pregnancy]E Seror
Service d Hématologie Pédiatrique, Hopital Saint Louis, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 1 avenue Claude Vellefaux, Paris Cedex 10, France
Arch Pediatr 16:1364-73. 2009..Prevention tools exist, through better information of health professionals, for optimal care of high-risk women before, during, and after pregnancy, which would decrease the incidence of SAF in the future...