Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Universite de Rennes-1
Location: Rennes, France
Researcher in Fas signaling
- Chaigne Delalande B, Mahfouf W, Daburon S, Moreau J, Legembre P. CD95 engagement mediates actin-independent and -dependent apoptotic signals. Cell Death Differ. 2009;16:1654-64 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, the addition of APO1-3 on type I cells triggers an actin-dependent apoptotic signal, which is absent or marginal in cells (both types I and II) treated with CD95L. ..
- Schembri L, Dalibart R, Tomasello F, Legembre P, Ichas F, De Giorgi F. The HA tag is cleaved and loses immunoreactivity during apoptosis. Nat Methods. 2007;4:107-8 pubmed
- Legembre P, Daburon S, Moreau P, Moreau J, Taupin J. Modulation of Fas-mediated apoptosis by lipid rafts in T lymphocytes. J Immunol. 2006;176:716-20 pubmed..Moreover, our results demonstrate that Fas-induced apoptosis can be controlled at the level of the cytoplasmic membrane. ..
- Fouqué A, Jean M, Weghe P, Legembre P. Review of PI3K/mTOR Inhibitors Entering Clinical Trials to Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancers. Recent Pat Anticancer Drug Discov. 2016;11:283-96 pubmed..Drugs inhibiting the PI3K/mTOR signaling pathway may represent tailored anti-tumor agents, paving the way for their clinical application in different tumor types. ..
- Poissonnier A, Sanséau D, Le Gallo M, Malleter M, Levoin N, Viel R, et al. CD95-Mediated Calcium Signaling Promotes T Helper 17 Trafficking to Inflamed Organs in Lupus-Prone Mice. Immunity. 2016;45:209-23 pubmed publisher..Therefore, neutralizing the CD95 non-apoptotic signaling pathway could be an attractive therapeutic approach for SLE treatment. ..
- Le Gallo M, Legembre P. CD95 Stimulation with CD95L and DISC Analysis. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1557:11-18 pubmed publisher..The goal of this chapter is to describe a method used to immunoprecipitate CD95 and analyze its associated protein complex in cells stimulated with a cytotoxic CD95L (i.e., Ig-CD95L). ..
- FouquÃ© A, Legembre P. Study of the CD95-Mediated Non-apoptotic Signaling Pathway: PI3K. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1557:103-110 pubmed publisher..Cancer Res 73(22):6711-6721, 2013; Tauzin et al., PLoS Biol 9(6):e1001090, 2011; Kleber et al., Cancer Cell 13(3):235-248, 2008). This chapter describes how to immunoprecipitate CD95 to characterize MISC involved in PI3K activation. ..
- Poissonnier A, Legembre P. Boyden Chamber Assay to Study of Cell Migration Induced by Metalloprotease Cleaved-CD95L. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1557:117-123 pubmed publisher..PLoS Biol 9:e1001090, 2011). This chapter aims at describing the methodology used to measure the chemoattractive effect of cl-CD95L on human cancer cells and lymphocytes. ..
- Thomas M, Legembre P. Proximity Ligation Assay (PLA) to Evaluate DISC and MISC Composition. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1557:41-48 pubmed publisher..We here describe PLA used to confirm CD95/FADD interaction, a protocol that may serve to highlight other CD95 partners. ..