- Acute hemodynamic effects of biventricular DDD pacing in patients with end-stage heart failureC Leclercq
Departement de Cardiologie, Hopital Pontchaillou, Rennes, France
J Am Coll Cardiol 32:1825-31. 1998..The aim of this study was to assess the potential acute benefit of multisite cardiac pacing with optimized atrioventricular synchrony and simultaneous biventricular pacing in patients with drug-refractory congestive heart failure (CHF)...
- Comparative effects of permanent biventricular pacing for refractory heart failure in patients with stable sinus rhythm or chronic atrial fibrillationC Leclercq
Departement de Cardiologie et Maladies Vasculaires, Rennes, France
Am J Cardiol 85:1154-6, A9. 2000..The results showed that permanent biventricular pacing in such patients significantly improves exercise tolerance in both groups of patients; however, the benefit tended to be greater in patients with atrial fibrillation...
- Incidence of paroxysmal atrial tachycardias in patients treated with cardiac resynchronization therapy and continuously monitored by device diagnosticsC Leclercq
hôpital Pontchaillou CHU, University of Rennes, Rennes, France
Europace 12:71-7. 2010..The aim of the study was to assess the incidence over time of PAT in HF patients treated with CRT...
- [Role of cardiac resynchronisation in the treatment of cardiac failure]C Leclercq
Departement de Cardiologie et Maladies Vasculaires, Centre Cardio Pneumologique, Hopital Pontchaillou, Rennes
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 97:1116-21. 2004..In 2004, cardiac resynchronisation must be considered as an effective adjuvant therapy in cardiac failure patients refractory to optimal medical treatment with left ventricular dysfunction and intraventricular conduction disorders...
- An improved spatial tracking algorithm applied to coronary veins into Cardiac Multi-Slice Computed Tomography volumeM P Garcia
National Institute for Health and Medical Research U642, France
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2008:4015-8. 2008..This enhanced method has been tested on three data sets. According to the first results, the method appears robust to curvatures, contrast inhomogeneities and low contrast blood veins...
- [Cardiac resynchronisation therapy: what kind of equipment to use?]C Leclercq
Departement de Cardiologie et Maladies Vasculaires, centre cardiopneumologique, Hopital Pontchaillou, rue Henri Le Guilloux, 35033 Rennes cedex 09, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 54:12-6. 2005..Left ventricular pacing alone is currently under evaluation such as atrial fibrillation prevention algorithms, atrial fibrillation being frequent in herta failure patients with hemodynamic deleterious consequences...
- [Cardiac resynchronization therapy: today's and tomorrow's indications]C Leclercq
Départment de Cardiologie et Maladies Vasculaires, CHU Rennes, Hopital Pontchaillou, Rennes, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 56:163-7. 2007
- Comparative effects of permanent biventricular and right-univentricular pacing in heart failure patients with chronic atrial fibrillationC Leclercq
Departement de Cardiologie, CHU, Rennes, France
Eur Heart J 23:1780-7. 2002..The aim of this trial was to assess the clinical efficacy and safety of this new therapy in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation...
- Valve replacement in patients with critical aortic stenosis and depressed left ventricular function: predictors of operative risk, left ventricular function recovery, and long term outcomeB Vaquette
Department of Cardiology, University Hospital, Rennes, France
Heart 91:1324-9. 2005..To identify predictors of operative and postoperative mortality and of functional reversibility after aortic valve replacement (AVR) in patients with aortic stenosis (AS) and severe left ventricular (LV) systolic dysfunction...