- Congenital anerythremic erythroleukemia presenting as hepatic failureThierry Lazure
Department of Pathology, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Arch Pathol Lab Med 127:1362-5. 2003..Although some of these can be excluded by the pathologist, others require a multidisciplinary confrontation: clinical, biologic, genetic, and pathologic examinations...
- Pancreatic haemangioma in infancy: the place of radiologyNathalie Tebboune
Department of Paediatric Radiology, Hospital Bicêtre AP HP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275, Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex, France
Pediatr Radiol 33:621-3. 2003..One of our cases had antenatal diagnosis and was associated with atypical portal vein thrombosis. The diagnosis was obtained by percutaneous biopsy without complication. For both cases, regression was observed without treatment...
- Multiple peritoneal calcifying fibrous tumors revealed by ischemic colitisRita Bou Farah
Service des maladies du foie et de l appareil digestif, Hopital de Bicetre, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Ann Diagn Pathol 11:460-3. 2007..Multiple peritoneal CFTs are very uncommon and usually occur in women. Calcifying fibrous tumors are usually cured by surgical excision. The differential diagnosis and histogenesis of this entity are discussed...
- [Post-cholecystectomy amputation neuroma of the common bile duct with obstructive jaundice]Mathieu Capovilla
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital de Bicetre, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 29:79-81. 2005..Despite its rarity, amputation neuroma of the common bile duct should be considered in patients with post-cholecystectomy syndrome following liver or extrahepatic bile duct surgical procedures...
- [Groove pancreatitis: a rare segmental form of chronic pancreatitis]Hélène Brihier
Service d Hepato Gastroenterologie, Hopital de Bicetre, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 26:633-5. 2002..Histological features of the groove scar were noted. Our case and cases reported in the literature lead to hypotheses concerning the pathogenesis and clinical, biological, and radiological features suggestive of the diagnosis...
- Gastric inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors in children: an unpredictable courseThierry Lazure
Department of Pathology, , , Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 34:319-22. 2002
- Solid adenoma with exclusive hepatocellular differentiation: a new variant among pancreatic benign neoplasms?Peggy Cuilliere
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, CHU de Bicetre, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Virchows Arch 441:519-22. 2002..The main differential diagnoses include hepatoid ductal adenocarcinoma, hepatoid acinar cell carcinoma, primitive hepatoid endocrine tumor, and metastatic hepatocellular carcinoma...
- [Pancreatic intraductal tubular carcinoma: a sub-group of intraductal papillary-mucinous tumors or a distinct entity? A case report and review of the literature]Anne Thirot-Bidault
Service des maladies du foie et de l appareil digestif, Hopital de Bicetre, Le Kremlin Bicetre Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:1301-4. 2006..The differential diagnosis and its relationship with intraductal papillary-mucinous tumors are discussed...
- [Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration of pancreatic cystic neoplasms: utility and limitations]Thierry Lazure
Service d'Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, , , ,
Ann Pathol 26:352-60. 2006..Knowledge of the clinical history, sonographic findings and even the aspirated fluid gross appearance are essential in helping the cytopathologist reach an accurate diagnosis...
- [Pancreatic vascular tumours of childhood: a heterogeneous nosologic spectrum]Thierry Lazure
Service d'Anatomie et Cytologie Pathologiques, France
Ann Pathol 22:226-9. 2002..Most of them would be in fact kaposiform hemangioendothelioma with a benign behavior, in contrast with aggressive growth for retroperitoneal localizations...
- Eosinophilia with stroke in a Chinese patient: Kimura's disease complicated with fibroblastic endocarditis, first reportSandrine Barge
Am J Hematol 83:432. 2008