- Efficacy of two compression systems in the management of VLUs: results of a European RCTI Lazareth
Vascular Medicine Unit, Saint Joseph Hospital, Paris, France
J Wound Care 21:553-4, 556, 558 passim. 2012..To evaluate the efficacy, tolerance and acceptability an innovative two-layer system (KTwo; Laboratoires URGO) versus an established four-layer bandage system (Profore; Smith & Nephew) in the local management of venous leg ulcers...
- [Updates from the 45th Congress of French College for Vascular Disease (CFPV) Paris, March the 16th-18th, 2011]I Lazareth
Medecine vasculaire, Groupe Hospitalier Paris Saint Joseph, 185 rue Raymond Losserand, 75014 Paris, France
J Mal Vasc 36:S1-9. 2011....
- Efficacy of a silver lipidocolloid dressing on heavily colonised wounds: a republished RCTI Lazareth
Department of Vascular Medicine, Hopital Saint Joseph, Paris, France
J Wound Care 21:96-102. 2012....
- [Ease of use, feasibility and performance of ankle arm index measurement in patients with chronic leg ulcers. Study of 100 consecutive patients]I Lazareth
Service de Medecine Vasculaire, Groupe Hospitalier Paris Saint Joseph, 185, rue Raymond Losserand, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
J Mal Vasc 34:264-71. 2009..PAOD was not diagnosed in any patient who had two palpable distal pulses and a normal AAI. Measurement of AAI in patients with leg ulcers is an easy to use, well-tolerated, high-performance tool for the assessment of PAOD...
- Compression therapy in 100 consecutive patients with venous leg ulcersA Stansal
Department of Vascular Medicine, Saint Joseph Hospital, 185, rue Raymond Losserand, 75014 Paris, France
J Mal Vasc 38:252-8. 2013..To evaluate compression therapy for venous leg ulcers in terms of adherence, acceptability, quality, and effectiveness...
- [Vitamin C deficiency and leg ulcers. A case control study]I Lazareth
Service de Medecine Vasculaire, Groupe Hospitalier Paris Saint Joseph, 185, rue Raymond Losserand, Paris 75675 cedex 14, France
J Mal Vasc 32:96-9. 2007..A deficiency of vitamin C results in the breakdown of connective tissue in and around the walls of blood vessels. The disease is thus characterized by poor healing of wounds. Chronic leg ulcers are defined as wounds that do not heal...
- [Kikuchi disease and lupus: case report, literature review and FDG PET/CT interest]M Abraham
Service de Medecine Vasculaire, Groupe Hospitalier Paris Saint Joseph, France
J Mal Vasc 36:274-9. 2011..In these cases, use of FDG PET/ CT was not reported. For us, FDG PET/CT was useful for diagnosis, for choosing the biopsy site and for follow-up...
- The wall to lumen ratio of the radial artery in patients with Raynaud's phenomenonJ J Mourad
Department of Internal Medicine, Broussais Hospital, Paris, France
J Vasc Res 34:298-305. 1997..It is suggested that the geometrical and mechanical changes of this artery may favor the downstream occlusive phenomena observed in patients with PRP and SSc...
- Evaluation of a new silver foam dressing in patients with critically colonised venous leg ulcersI Lazareth
I Vascular Unit, St Joseph Hospital, Paris, France
J Wound Care 16:129-32. 2007..To evaluate the performance (efficacy and safety) of an absorbent dressing impregnated with silver salts (UrgoCell Silver) in the management of leg ulcers with clinical signs of critical colonisation...