Diane S Lazard
- The sound sensation of apical electric stimulation in cochlear implant recipients with contralateral residual hearingDiane S Lazard
Bionics Institute, East Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
PLoS ONE 7:e38687. 2012..The aim of the present experiment was to study the auditory sensation perceived by cochlear implant (CI) recipients with steady electrical stimulation on the most-apical electrode...
- Adaptation of the communicative brain to post-lingual deafness. Evidence from functional imagingDiane S Lazard
Institut des Neurosciences de Montpellier, INSERM U 1051, Montpellier, France Université Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Centre de Recherche de l Institut du Cerveau et de la Moelle épinière CRICM, UMR S975, Inserm U975, CNRS UMR7225, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Paris, France Institut Arthur Vernes, ENT Surgery, Paris, France Electronic address
Hear Res 307:136-43. 2014..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled Human Auditory Neuroimaging...
- Pre-, per- and postoperative factors affecting performance of postlinguistically deaf adults using cochlear implants: a new conceptual model over timeDiane S Lazard
Bionics Institute, Melbourne, Australia
PLoS ONE 7:e48739. 2012....
- Early detection of hypocalcemia after total/completion thyroidectomy: routinely usable algorithm based on serum calcium levelDiane S Lazard
Department of General, Digestive and Endocrine Surgery, Hopital de la Pitie Salpetriere, AP HP, University of Paris 6, 47 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75013 Paris, France
World J Surg 36:2590-7. 2012....
- Understanding the deafened brain: implications for cochlear implant rehabilitationD S Lazard
INSERM U960, Ecole Normale Superieure, 45 rue d Ulm, Paris, France
Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis 129:98-103. 2012..The importance of higher cognitive influences on the functional results of cochlear implantation justify adaptation of coding strategies, as well as global cognitive management of deaf patients by utilising brain plasticity capacities...
- [Is coincidence detection emission tomography (CDET) as reliable as positron emission tomography (PET) in head and neck cancer?]D S Lazard
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Service ORL et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Paris, France
Rev Laryngol Otol Rhinol (Bord) 124:207-10. 2003..The most commonly used is the dual-head positron emission tomography using coincidence detection (CDET). This study was aimed at searching if CDET could be as reliable as PET in some of its indications...
- Speech processing: from peripheral to hemispheric asymmetry of the auditory systemDiane S Lazard
Ecole Normale Superieure, INSERM U960, Paris, France
Laryngoscope 122:167-73. 2012..Finally, an example of hemispheric asymmetry alteration, which has direct clinical implications, is given through the case of auditory aging that mixes peripheral disorder and modifications of central processing...
- [Injury and epithelial wound healing: a pathophysiologic hypothesis for nasal and sinus polyposis]Diane S Lazard
Unité Inserm U651, Creteil, Service ORL et chirurgie cervicofaciale, Hopital Foch, Suresnes
Presse Med 36:1104-8. 2007....
- [Tracheal anastomosis: monofilament absorbable suture versus monofilament non-absorbable suture. Experimental study in rats]D S Lazard
Service ORL et Chirurgie Cervico Faciale, Hopital Foch, 40 rue Worth, 92151 Suresnes
Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac 121:156-60. 2004..A multifilament absorbable suture is usually used. The aim of this experimental work on rats was to study the benefits of using a monofilament absorbable suture with high initial resistance...
- Factors affecting auditory performance of postlinguistically deaf adults using cochlear implants: an update with 2251 patientsPeter Blamey
Bionics Institute, Melbourne, Vic, Australia
Audiol Neurootol 18:36-47. 2013....
- Bilateral reorganization of posterior temporal cortices in post-lingual deafness and its relation to cochlear implant outcomeDiane S Lazard
Ecole Normale Superieure, INSERM U960 and Université Paris 6, Paris F 75005, France
Hum Brain Mapp 34:1208-19. 2013..These results demonstrate that cognitive long-term alteration of auditory processing shapes functional cerebral reorganization...