- Herpes zoster: family history and psychological stress-case-control studyAndrea Lasserre
UPMC Univ Paris 06, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
J Clin Virol 55:153-7. 2012..Several studies have reported risk factors for herpes zoster (HZ), but their results remain controversial and difficult to compare because of their limitations regarding sampling and design...
- A survey of primary care physician practices in antibiotic prescribing for the treatment of uncomplicated male gonoccocal urethritisAlessandra Falchi
INSERM, UMPC UMR S 707, F 75012, Paris, France
BMC Fam Pract 12:35. 2011..Our aim was to describe the practice patterns of general practitioners (GPs) in managing the antibiotic treatment of patients with symptoms suggestive of uncomplicated male urethritis...
- [Awareness and adherence to Pertussis vaccination guidelines by occupational medicine physicians in Paris healthcare institution]A Lasserre
INSERM, U707, 75012 Paris, France Faculté de Médecine, UMR S 707, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, 27, rue Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex, France
Med Mal Infect 39:325-9. 2009..A questionnaire was used on 44 public and private hospital physicians in Paris to evaluate their knowledge of and adherence to Vaccination Guidelines, three years after their introduction...
- Urinary incontinence in French women: prevalence, risk factors, and impact on quality of lifeAndrea Lasserre
INSERM, U707, F 75012, Paris, France
Eur Urol 56:177-83. 2009..The lack of epidemiologic data on the prevalence of female urinary incontinence (UI) attending general practitioners (GPs) in France led us to conduct a cross-sectional study in our country...
- Psychotropic drug use among older people in general practice: discrepancies between opinion and practiceAndrea Lasserre
INSERM, U707, Paris, France UPMC Université Paris 6, UMR S707, Paris, France
Br J Gen Pract 60:e156-62. 2010..The use of psychotropic drugs has increased over recent years in France. GPs are the first prescribers, especially for older patients...
- Practices of French family physicians concerning varicella vaccination for teenagersF Blaizeau
INSERM U707, 27, rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Med Mal Infect 42:429-34. 2012..They also estimated the vaccination coverage in this population...
- Barriers to implementation of the new targeted BCG vaccination in France: a cross sectional studyL Rossignol
Département de médecine générale, UPMC Univ Paris 06, 27 rue de Chaligny, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Vaccine 29:5232-7. 2011..14 [0.1-0.4]). Actions targeted at these factors could contribute to improving BCG immunisation coverage...
- Herpes zoster: Burden of disease in FranceS Gonzalez Chiappe
INSERM, U707, F 75012 Paris, France
Vaccine 28:7933-8. 2010..One or more factors of immunodepression occurred in 43.4% of hospitalized cases and in 21.6% HZ-related deaths...
- [General practitioners' perception of the impact of corticosteroid-induced adverse events]A Perdoncini-Roux
Service de medecine interne Horloge 2, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 57:93-7. 2009..General practitioners' perception of the discomfort their patients experience because of corticosteroid-induced adverse events is unknown...