- [Strokes associated with cervical artery dissection, and systemic mastocytosis: an unfortuitous association? A report of two cases]C Larroche
Service de Medecine Interne, CHU de Avicenne, Universite Paris XIII, 125, rue de Stalingrad, 93009 Bobigny Cedex, France
Rev Med Interne 26:820-3. 2005..Neuropsychiatric symptoms in systemic mastocytosis are usually cognitive and affective changes...
- Castleman's disease and lymphoma: report of eight cases in HIV-negative patients and literature reviewClaire Larroche
Department of Internal Medicine and Laboratory of Hematology, Hopital Avicenne, Bobigny, France
Am J Hematol 69:119-26. 2002..The association of CD and lymphoma seems to be more than coincidental, and its pathogenesis is discussed...
- Pathogenesis of hemophagocytic syndrome (HPS)Claire Larroche
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Avicenne, 125, rue de Stalingrad, Bobigny 93009, France
Autoimmun Rev 3:69-75. 2004..However, in adult-onset Still's disease, juvenile chronic arthritis and probably systemic lupus erythematosus, IL-18 might play a role in initiating macrophage activation...
- Epstein-Barr virus and human herpesvirus 8 coinfection and concomitant extranodal nasal-type NK/T cell lymphoma and Castleman disease: case reportClaire Larroche
Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease, Hopital Avicenne, Universite Paris Nord, 93009 Bobigny Cedex, France
Clin Infect Dis 36:e107-10. 2003..An EBV-positive nasal-type NK/T cell lymphoma infiltrated the splenic red pulp, whereas the white pulp contained HHV-8-positive plasmablasts, as found in Castleman disease...
- Spontaneous resolution of hemophagocytic syndrome associated with acute parvovirus B19 infection and concomitant Epstein-Barr virus reactivation in an otherwise healthy adultC Larroche
Department of Internal Medicine, Hopital Avicenne, Universite Paris Nord, 125 rue de Stalingrad, 93009 Bobigny, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 21:739-42. 2002..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of spontaneous resolution of hemophagocytic syndrome associated with acute B19 infection and concomitant EBV reactivation in an otherwise healthy adult...
- Lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma associated with polyradiculoneuritis and cryoglobulinemia mimicking polyarteritis nodosaLuc Mouthon
Paris Descartes University, Faculty of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine and National Reference Center for Vasculitides, Cochin Hospital, AP HP, Paris
Presse Med 36:623-6. 2007..Systemic vasculitis is sometimes associated with malignant blood disease...
- Reactive hemophagocytic syndrome in adult systemic disease: report of twenty-six cases and literature reviewRobin Dhote
Hopital Cochin, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 49:633-9. 2003..To analyze specific clinical findings, underlying disorders, treatments, outcomes, and prognostic factors for reactive hemophagocytic syndrome (RHS) in systemic disease...
- [Liver involvement in hemophagocytic syndrome]Claire Larroche
Service de Medecine Interne, APHP, Hopital Avicenne, Bobigny Cedex
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 31:959-66. 2007..The spectrum is large from acquired SAM than can be cured with the treatment of his trigger, to genetic cases only cured by stem cell transplantation...
- Prevalence and clinical significance of Küpffer cell hyperplasia with hemophagocytosis in liver biopsiesVirginie Prendki
Internal Medicine Department, CHU Jean Verdier, Paris University, Bobigny, France
Am J Surg Pathol 35:337-45. 2011....
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in adults: diagnosis and treatmentClaire Larroche
Service de Medecine Interne, Universite Paris XIII, CHU Avicenne, 125, rue de Stalingrad, 93009 Bobigny Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 79:356-61. 2012..Many questions remain unresolved regarding the diagnosis and treatment in adults. This update is an attempt at providing answers...
- Rituximab in central nervous system manifestations of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome: results from the AIR registryArsene Mekinian
Department of Internal Medicine, Jean Verdier Hospital, Bondy, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 30:208-12. 2012..To evaluate the efficacy of rituximab in central nervous system (CNS) manifestations of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome (pSS)...
- Mechanisms of intravenous immunoglobulin action in the treatment of autoimmune disordersClaire Larroche
Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, , 125 rue de Stalingrad, Bobigny Cedex 93009, France
BioDrugs 16:47-55. 2002....
- Successful treatment of idiopathic orbital inflammation with infliximab: an alternative to conventional steroid-sparing agentsTiphaine Miquel
AP HP Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Avicenne, Bobigny, France
Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg 24:415-7. 2008..Infliximab enabled steroid tapering to less than 5 mg per day, suggesting that infliximab could constitute an alternative to conventional steroid sparing agents...
- Hodgkin lymphoma-associated hemophagocytic syndrome: a disorder strongly correlated with Epstein-Barr virusFanny Menard
Universite Paris Sud, F 94270, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 47:531-4. 2008..3:1), immunodeficiency-like histological features (lymphocyte depletion, 45% of cases; mixed cellularity Hodgkin lymphoma subtype, 40%), and strong association with Epstein-Barr virus (94%)...
- Vasculitides associated with malignancies: analysis of sixty patientsOlivier Fain
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Jean Verdier, Universite Paris, Bondy, France
Arthritis Rheum 57:1473-80. 2007..To describe characteristics and outcomes of vasculitides associated with malignancies...
- [Immunomodulatory effects of intravenous immunoglobulins]Philippe Guilpain
, , , Paris
Presse Med 33:1183-94. 2004..These mechanisms of action are multiple and often intricate. However, they are still little known and further investigations are warranted...
- Prolonged remission of HIV-associated multicentric Castelman's disease with an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody as primary therapyFrederic Marrache
AIDS 17:1409-10. 2003