- Infants fed formula with added long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids have reduced incidence of respiratory illnesses and diarrhea during the first year of lifeAlexandre Lapillonne
Department of Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Evansville, USA
BMC Pediatr 14:168. 2014..Long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPUFAs) may influence the immune system. Our objective was to compare the frequency of common illnesses in infants who received formula with or without added LCPUFAs...
- Respective effects of phlebotomy losses and erythropoietin treatment on the need for blood transfusion in very premature infantsOdile Becquet
Department of Neonatology, APHP Necker Hospital, Paris, France
BMC Pediatr 13:176. 2013..We therefore aim to evaluate the factors associated with the number of late blood transfusion in very preterm infants in a unit where the routine use of EPO has been discontinued...
- Impact on parents of bronchiolitis hospitalization of full-term, preterm and congenital heart disease infantsAlexandre Lapillonne
Universite Paris Descartes, Paris 75006, France
BMC Pediatr 12:171. 2012..The objective of this work was to explore the impact on parents of the bronchiolitis hospitalization of their infant using the Impact of Bronchiolitis Hospitalization Questionnaire (IBHQ©)...
- Nutritional recommendations for the late-preterm infant and the preterm infant after hospital dischargeAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, APHP Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S90-100. 2013..We identify gaps in current knowledge as well as priorities for future research...
- Feeding preterm infants today for later metabolic and cardiovascular outcomesAlexandre Lapillonne
Department of Neonatology, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Necker Hospital, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S7-16. 2013....
- Lipid needs of preterm infants: updated recommendationsAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S37-47. 2013..Research should continue to address the gaps in knowledge and further refine adequate intake for each group of preterm infants...
- Use of parenteral lipid emulsions in French neonatal ICUsAlexandre Lapillonne
APHP, Department of Neonatology, Necker Hospital, 149 Rue de Sèvre, 75015 Paris, France
Nutr Clin Pract 26:672-80. 2011..To determine the types of parenteral lipid emulsions currently used for preterm infants, their mode of delivery, and the main disease conditions that are considered by neonatologists as contraindications...
- [Intrauterine growth retardation and adult outcome]Alexandre Lapillonne
Universite Paris Descartes, APHP Hôpital Necker Enfants Malades 149 rue de Sèvres, 75015 Paris
Bull Acad Natl Med 195:477-84; discussion 484-5. 2011..The fetal origins of adult diseases has major public health implications and calls for reinforced pre- and post-natal prevention strategies...
- [Nutrition of the preterm infant]A Lapillonne
Universite Paris Descartes, 75006 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 18:313-23. 2011..A full field of research remains open to determine the most effective nutritional strategy for preterm infants in order to maximize their growth and development...
- [Neonatal hypocalcemia]A Lapillonne
AP PH, Service de Néonatologie et Nutrition, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris
Arch Pediatr 15:645-7. 2008
- [Growth outcomes of extremely low birth weight infant]A Lapillonne
AP HP, Service de Néonatologie et Nutrition, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 74 82, avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris
Arch Pediatr 15:540-2. 2008
- [Perinatal consequences of maternal connective tissue diseases: a prospective study of 73 cases]C Renaud
Unité de néonatologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 43 87 boulevard de l Hôpital, 76651 Paris cedex 13, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1386-90. 2006....
- Atopy patch test for early diagnosis of cow's milk allergy in preterm infantsC Dupont
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Universite Paris Descartes, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 50:463-4. 2010..Cow-milk-skin prick tests and specific immunoglobulin E were always negative, whereas the atopy patch test was positive in 7 of the 10 infants with complete recovery...
- [Use of standardized parenteral solutions in French neonatal departments: results of a national survey]A Lapillonne
Service de Reanimation, néonatologie et nutrition, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, AP HP, 84 avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 16:1329-36. 2009..Standard parenteral nutrition solutions have been developed nationwide in France but little is known about their frequency of use and indications...
- Early individualised parenteral nutrition for preterm infantsS Eleni-dit-Trolli
Department of Neonatology and Nutrition, Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, 74 Avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 94:F152-3. 2009..Computerising the PN ordering process improves the nutrient content of the PN solutions and early postnatal outcome...