- Respective effects of phlebotomy losses and erythropoietin treatment on the need for blood transfusion in very premature infantsOdile Becquet
Department of Neonatology, APHP Necker Hospital, Paris, France
BMC Pediatr 13:176. 2013..We therefore aim to evaluate the factors associated with the number of late blood transfusion in very preterm infants in a unit where the routine use of EPO has been discontinued...
- Impact on parents of bronchiolitis hospitalization of full-term, preterm and congenital heart disease infantsAlexandre Lapillonne
Universite Paris Descartes, Paris 75006, France
BMC Pediatr 12:171. 2012..The objective of this work was to explore the impact on parents of the bronchiolitis hospitalization of their infant using the Impact of Bronchiolitis Hospitalization Questionnaire (IBHQ©)...
- Nutritional recommendations for the late-preterm infant and the preterm infant after hospital dischargeAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, APHP Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S90-100. 2013..We identify gaps in current knowledge as well as priorities for future research...
- Feeding preterm infants today for later metabolic and cardiovascular outcomesAlexandre Lapillonne
Department of Neonatology, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Necker Hospital, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S7-16. 2013....
- Lipid needs of preterm infants: updated recommendationsAlexandre Lapillonne
Paris Descartes University, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Pediatr 162:S37-47. 2013..Research should continue to address the gaps in knowledge and further refine adequate intake for each group of preterm infants...
- Use of parenteral lipid emulsions in French neonatal ICUsAlexandre Lapillonne
APHP, Department of Neonatology, Necker Hospital, 149 Rue de Sèvre, 75015 Paris, France
Nutr Clin Pract 26:672-80. 2011..To determine the types of parenteral lipid emulsions currently used for preterm infants, their mode of delivery, and the main disease conditions that are considered by neonatologists as contraindications...
- [Intrauterine growth retardation and adult outcome]Alexandre Lapillonne
Universite Paris Descartes, APHP Hôpital Necker Enfants Malades 149 rue de Sèvres, 75015 Paris
Bull Acad Natl Med 195:477-84; discussion 484-5. 2011..The fetal origins of adult diseases has major public health implications and calls for reinforced pre- and post-natal prevention strategies...
- [Nutrition of the preterm infant]A Lapillonne
Universite Paris Descartes, 75006 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 18:313-23. 2011..A full field of research remains open to determine the most effective nutritional strategy for preterm infants in order to maximize their growth and development...
- [Neonatal hypocalcemia]A Lapillonne
AP PH, Service de Néonatologie et Nutrition, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris
Arch Pediatr 15:645-7. 2008
- [Growth outcomes of extremely low birth weight infant]A Lapillonne
AP HP, Service de Néonatologie et Nutrition, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 74 82, avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris
Arch Pediatr 15:540-2. 2008
- [Perinatal consequences of maternal connective tissue diseases: a prospective study of 73 cases]C Renaud
Unité de néonatologie, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 43 87 boulevard de l Hôpital, 76651 Paris cedex 13, France
Arch Pediatr 13:1386-90. 2006....
- Atopy patch test for early diagnosis of cow's milk allergy in preterm infantsC Dupont
Department of Pediatrics Neonatology, Hopital Cochin Saint Vincent de Paul, Universite Paris Descartes, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 50:463-4. 2010..Cow-milk-skin prick tests and specific immunoglobulin E were always negative, whereas the atopy patch test was positive in 7 of the 10 infants with complete recovery...
- [Use of standardized parenteral solutions in French neonatal departments: results of a national survey]A Lapillonne
Service de Reanimation, néonatologie et nutrition, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, AP HP, 84 avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 16:1329-36. 2009..Standard parenteral nutrition solutions have been developed nationwide in France but little is known about their frequency of use and indications...
- Early individualised parenteral nutrition for preterm infantsS Eleni-dit-Trolli
Department of Neonatology and Nutrition, Saint Vincent de Paul Hospital, 74 Avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 94:F152-3. 2009..Computerising the PN ordering process improves the nutrient content of the PN solutions and early postnatal outcome...