- [The role of gonadal peptides in clinical investigation]N Lahlou
Service d hormonologie pédiatrique et maladies métaboliques, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 67:283-92. 2009....
- Clinical and hormonal status of infants with nonmosaic XXY karyotypeNajiba Lahlou
Department of Hormonology and Metabolic Disorders, Hopital Cochin, APHP, Paris Descartes, University, France
Acta Paediatr 100:824-9. 2011..To compare our recent findings in a cohort of 77 nonmosaic XXY infants <2 years of age with clinical and biological features already reported...
- Effects of an early postnatal treatment of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism with a continuous subcutaneous infusion of recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormoneP Bougneres
Department of Pediatric Endocrinology, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Pôle d Endocrinologie Cochin, University Rene Descartes, Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:2202-5. 2008..A potential cause for azoospermia and infertility in adult life is deficient proliferation of immature Sertoli cells before and during puberty due to the absence of FSH...
- Final height after long-term treatment with triptorelin slow release for central precocious puberty: importance of statural growth after interruption of treatment. French study group of Decapeptyl in Precocious PubertyJ C Carel
Department of Pediatric Endocrinology, and INSERM U 342, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 84:1973-8. 1999..This point should be evaluated in a formal controlled trial...
- Soluble leptin receptor in serum of subjects with complete resistance to leptin: relation to fat massN Lahlou
Unit 342, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, and the Department of Biochemistry, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Diabetes 49:1347-52. 2000..This finding suggests that the leptin receptor itself may not be specifically involved in the control of leptin secretion, and it supports the concept of relative resistance to leptin in common obesity...
- Assessment of Leydig and Sertoli cell functions in infants with nonmosaic Klinefelter syndrome: insulin-like peptide 3 levels are normal and positively correlated with LH levelsSylvie Cabrol
Department of Pediatric Endocrinology, Hopital Armand Trousseau, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Pierre and Marie Curie University, 75012 Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:E746-53. 2011..Before puberty, inhibin B, AMH, and testosterone levels are within the normal range...