J M Laffosse
- Primary tumor of the periacetabular region: resection and reconstruction using a segmental ipsilateral femur autograftJ M Laffosse
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Musculoskeletal Institute, Rangueil Teaching Medical Center, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:309-18. 2012..HYPOTHESIS AND GOALS: This reconstruction technique satisfactorily restores the pelvic anatomy such that functional results and morbidity are comparable to alternative reconstruction techniques...
- Radiographic changes of the femoral neck after total hip resurfacingJ M Laffosse
Musculoskeletal Institute, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Rangueil Teaching Hospital Center, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 97:229-40. 2011..The aim of this study was to evaluate the femoral neck radiographic changes observed after hip resurfacing at a minimum follow-up period of 5 years and to determine their causes...
- [Fracture of the upper end of the femur in adults]Jean-Michel Laffosse
, institut locomoteur, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rangueil, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse
Rev Prat 58:649-57; quiz 678. 2008
- Variants of the shoulder side impact syndrome: the posterior sternoclavicular dislocationJ M Laffosse
Musculoskeletal Institute, Orthopaedic Surgery Department, Toulouse Rangueil Teaching Hospital Center, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 96:816-20. 2010..The absence of a fracture of the clavicle after a high-energy side impact to the shoulder should suggest this diagnosis, which can be facilitated by systematic total body CT scan with 3D reconstruction. Management is surgical...
- [Squamous-cell carcinoma and osteomyelitis: three cases and a review of the literature]J M Laffosse
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, CHU de Rangueil, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 93:72-7. 2007..The appropriate management scheme remains to be determined although amputation, which some may consider as a failure, should not be postponed indefinitely...
- Posterior dislocation of the sternoclavicular joint and epiphyseal disruption of the medial clavicle with posterior displacement in sports participantsJ M Laffosse
institut locomoteur, Toulouse, France
J Bone Joint Surg Br 92:103-9. 2010..In all other cases, and particularly if epiphyseal disruption is suspected, we recommend open reduction with a stabilisation procedure by costaclavicular cerclage or tenodesis. The use of a Kirschner wire should be avoided...
- Tamponade following sternoclavicular dislocation surgical fixationH Bensafi
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Musculo skeletal Institute, Toulouse Rangueil Teaching Hospital Center, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 3159 Toulouse cedex 9, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 96:314-8. 2010..This complication, although exceptional, formally contraindicates the use of wire fixation in surgery of the sternoclavicular joint...
- Patient information ahead of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: Experience in a university hospital centerJ Cailliez
Musculoskeletal Institute, Orthopedic and Traumatologic Surgery Dept, Rangueil University Hospital Center, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:491-8. 2012..The secondary objectives were to assess the quality of the information provided by the physician as compared to other sources, and to assess the resultant patient satisfaction...
- [Prospective and comparative study of minimally invasive posterior approach versus standard posterior approach in total hip replacement]J M Laffosse
Service de Chirurgie Orthopedique et Traumatologique, CHU Rangueil, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9
Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot 93:228-37. 2007..We wanted to ascertain the contribution of the minimally invasive posterior approach in comparison with the standard posterolateral approach in terms of early outcome...
- Surgery for femoroacetabular impingement using a minimally invasive anterolateral approach: analysis of 118 cases at 2.2-year follow-upP Chiron
Orthopaedics Department, Rangueil Teaching Hospital Center, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98:30-8. 2012..A prospective, on-going study was performed to evaluate surgical treatment of FAI with a minimally invasive, anterolateral approach...
- Mouse model of fracture painVincent Minville
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Rangueil University Hospital, Avenue Jean Poulhe s, Toulouse, France
Anesthesiology 108:467-72. 2008..The aim of this study was to validate a model of postfracture pain in mice, which was evaluated in the presence and the absence of morphine and ketoprofen...
- Prospective and comparative study of the anterolateral mini-invasive approach versus minimally invasive posterior approach for primary total hip replacement. Early resultsJ M Laffosse
Service de chirurgie orthopédique et de traumatologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rangueil, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, TSA 50032, 31059, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Int Orthop 31:597-603. 2007..The stability and the absence of muscular damage should permit acceleration of the postoperative rehabilitation in parallel with less perioperative complications after the initial learning curve...