Affiliation: Laboratoire de Biochimie
- [Allergies associated with both food and pollen]H Malandain
Laboratoire de Biochimie C H Chubert 20, boulevard Guillaudot 56017 Vannes
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 35:253-6. 2003..g. in peach): these proteins seem able to directly sensitize the patient through oral route. But recent data have suggested a possible additional effect of some LTP present in pollens (mugwort, olive, pellitory)...
- Transglutaminases: a meeting point for wheat allergy, celiac disease, and food safetyH Malandain
Laboratoire de Biochimie Centre Hospitalier Chubert 56000 Vannes, France
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 37:397-403. 2005..This article aims at discussing the possible consequences of using TG in food industry in the light of today knowledge about immune reactions to wheat...
- The clinical use of specific IgE antibody testing - a further word of cautionH Malandain
Allergy 59:359-60; author reply 360-1. 2004
- IgE-reactive carbohydrate epitopes--classification, cross-reactivity, and clinical impactH Malandain
Laboratoire de Biochimie, Centre Hospitalier Chubert, 56017 Vannes, France
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 37:122-8. 2005..IgE-reactivity of the patient's serum can also be tested towards a glycoprotein model such as bromelain...
- IgE-reactive carbohydrate epitopes--classification, cross-reactivity, and clinical impact (2nd part)H Malandain
Laboratoire de Biochimie, Centre Hospitalier Chubert, Vannes, France
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 37:247-56. 2005
- The influence of carbohydrate structures present in common allergen sources on specific IgE resultsH Malandain
Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory, Chubert Hospital, 56000 Vannes, France
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 39:216-20. 2007..The overall amounts of IgE-bindable glycan structures in allergen sources are unknown...
- Widening sensitization spectrum through carbohydrate panepitopes--a hypothesisH Malandain
Laboratoire de Biochimie Centre Hospitalier Chubert 20, boulevard Guillaudot 56017 Vannes, France
Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 36:297-9. 2004..In the case of carbohydrate panepitopes the same mechanism could induce a much larger array of new sensitizations than peptide epitopes can do...