François Joël Gatesoupe
Location: Plouzané, France
Working at Ifremer, Centre de Brest, Laboratoire ARN (http://wwz.ifremer.fr/pfom)
Member of NUMEA (http://www.bordeaux-aquitaine.inra.fr/st_pee/ur_numea)
Present field of research: Studies on gastrointestinal microbiota associated with fish, in relation with feed (nutrients, vegetable feedstuffs, probiotics, etc.)
- Use of the latent image technique to develop and evaluate problem-solving skillsM L Schwabbauer
Am J Med Technol 41:457-62. 1975..Target learner populations included medical technology students, physician assistant students, and pathology residents. Members of all three groups participated in the evaluation of the module and responded to its use in varied settings...
- [Simultaneous determination of functional capacity of the stromal and surface cells of the stomach]V T Krobitsyn
Vrach Delo . 1976
- Effect of dietary fatty acids differing by chain lengths and omega series on the growth and lipid composition of turbot Scophthalmus maximus LC Leger
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Centre National de Recherches Zootechniques, Jouy en Josas, France
Comp Biochem Physiol B 64:345-50. 1979....
- [Quantitative needs for n-3 series polyunsaturated long-chain fatty acids in turbot (Scophthalmus maximus) larvae]C Le Milinaire
C R Seances Acad Sci III 296:917-20. 1983..The n-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acid (AGLPI n-3, C greater than or equal to 20) requirement of Turbot larvae was estimated above 1.3 g per 100 g dry weight of rotifers...
- Effects of different dietary levels of fish protein hydrolysates on growth, digestive enzymes, gut microbiota, and resistance to Vibrio anguillarum in European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) larvaeY P Kotzamanis
Hellenic Centre for Marine Research, Institute of Aquaculture, Agios Kosmas, Hellinikon 16610, Athens, Greece
Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol 147:205-14. 2007....
- Updating the importance of lactic acid bacteria in fish farming: natural occurrence and probiotic treatmentsFrançois Joël Gatesoupe
INRA Ifremer, Joint Research Unit for Fish Nutrition, Aquaculture and Genomics, Plouzane, France
J Mol Microbiol Biotechnol 14:107-14. 2008..Some bacteriocins were characterized which may be of interest not only for aquaculture, but also for food preservation...
- Influence of the diet on the microbial diversity of faecal and gastrointestinal contents in gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata) and intestinal contents in goldfish (Carassius auratus)Flávia Cristina de Paula Silva
Departamento de Microbiologia, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
FEMS Microbiol Ecol 78:285-96. 2011..likely in a viable, but noncultivable state. There was a trend towards decreasing diversity in goldfish microbiota with the partial substitution by lupin, which seemed to inhibit some taxa...