Chantal L Cahu
Affiliation: Laboratoire de Microbiologie
- Effect of dietary phospholipid level and phospholipid:neutral lipid value on the development of sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) larvae fed a compound dietChantal L Cahu
Unité Mixte de Nutrition des Poissons IFREMER INRA, B P 70, 29280 Plouzane, France
Br J Nutr 90:21-8. 2003..For the first time a compound diet sustaining good growth, survival and skeletal development has been formulated and can be used in total replacement of live prey in the feeding sequence of marine fish larvae...
- Farmed and wild fish in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases: assessing possible differences in lipid nutritional valuesC Cahu
Unité Mixte INRA IFREMER, Fish Nutrition Laboratory, Plouzane, France
Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis 14:34-41. 2004....
- Effects of the total replacement of fish-based diet with plant-based diet on the hepatic transcriptome of two European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) half-sibfamilies showing different growth rates with the plant-based dietFlorian Geay
IFREMER, UMR 1067, Departement Physiologie Fonctionnelle des Organismes Marins, Technopole Brest Iroise, BP 70, 29280 Plouzane, France
BMC Genomics 12:522. 2011..The main objective of the present study was to analyse the effects of a plant-based diet on the hepatic transcriptome of European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax)...
- Imbalanced dietary ascorbic acid alters molecular pathways involved in skeletogenesis of developing European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax)Maria J Darias
Ifremer Marine Fish Nutrition Team, Nutrition Aquaculture and Genomics Research Unit, UMR 1067, IFREMER, Technopole Brest Iroise, BP 70, 29280 Plouzane, France
Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol 159:46-55. 2011..Such disturbances detected at molecular level were associated with disruptions of the ossification process and the appearance of skeletal abnormalities...
- Dietary levels of all-trans retinol affect retinoid nuclear receptor expression and skeletal development in European sea bass larvaeLaure Villeneuve
Unité Mixte de Nutrition des Poissons IFREMER INRA, IFREMER, Plouzane, France
Br J Nutr 93:791-801. 2005..This work highlights the involvement of retinoid pathways in the appearance of dietary-induced skeletal malformations during post-hatching development in sea bass...
- Effect of nature of dietary lipids on European sea bass morphogenesis: implication of retinoid receptorsLaure Villeneuve
Centre d Aqüicultura, Institut de Recerca i Tecnologia Agroalimentaries IRTA, Aptat Correus 200, 43540 Sant Carles de la Rapita, Tarragona, Spain
Br J Nutr 94:877-84. 2005..These results showed that retinoid pathways can be influenced by dietary lipids leading to skeletal malformation during sea bass larvae development...
- Intake of high levels of vitamin A and polyunsaturated fatty acids during different developmental periods modifies the expression of morphogenesis genes in European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax)Laure A N Villeneuve
Centre d Aqüicultura, Institut de Recerca i Tecnologia Agroalimentaries IRTA, Aptat Correus 200, 43 540 Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Tarragona, Spain
Br J Nutr 95:677-87. 2006..These results suggest that the composition of diets devoted to marine fish larvae has a particularly determining effect before 13 dph on the subsequent development of larvae and juvenile fish...