- Utility of self-reported mental health measures for preventing unintentional injury: results from a cross-sectional study among French schoolchildrenAymery Constant
EHESP School of Public Health, Avenue du Prof Léon Bernard, Rennes, France
BMC Pediatr 14:2. 2014..The aims of the present study were 1) to test the concordance between parents and children reports, and 2) to investigate their relationships with parental reports of children' unintentional injuries...
- Irritable mood in adult major depressive disorder: results from the world mental health surveysViviane Kovess-Masfety
Université Paris Descartes and EHESP School for Public Health Department of Epidemiology, Paris, France
Depress Anxiety 30:395-406. 2013..We carried out a preliminary examination of this issue using cross-national community-based survey data from 21 countries in the World Mental Health (WMH) Surveys (n = 110,729)...
- Parental smoking in the vicinity of children and tobacco control policies in the European regionViviane Kovess
EHESP Rennes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, EA 4069 Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e56783. 2013..To ascertain patterns of parental smoking in the vicinity of children in Eastern and Western Europe and their relation to Tobacco Control Scale (TCS) scores...
- High and low suicidality in Europe: a fine-grained comparison of France and Spain within the ESEMeD surveysV Kovess-Masfety
Paris Descartes University and Department of Epidemiology, EHESP, Paris, France
J Affect Disord 133:247-56. 2011..Suicidality risk-factors between countries with similar economic and religious background have been rarely compared, especially within genders...
- Use of general practitioners versus mental health professionals in six European countries: the decisive role of the organization of mental health-care systemsAnne Dezetter
EA4069 Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Santé Publique EHESP, Hotel Dieu, Paris Descartes University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, 1 place du parvis de Notre Dame, 75181, Paris Cedex 04, France
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:137-49. 2013....