- Midlife stroke risk and cognitive decline: A 10-year follow-up of the Whitehall II cohort studySara Kaffashian
INSERM, U1018, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Villejuif, France Electronic address
Alzheimers Dement 9:572-9. 2013..Our aim was to assess whether risk of stroke in mid life is associated with cognitive decline over 10 years of follow-up...
- Predicting cognitive decline: a dementia risk score vs. the Framingham vascular risk scoresSara Kaffashian
INSERM, U1018, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Villejuif Université de Versailles St Quentin, France
Neurology 80:1300-6. 2013..Our aim was to compare 2 Framingham vascular risk scores with a dementia risk score in relation to 10-year cognitive decline in late middle age...
- Predictive utility of the Framingham general cardiovascular disease risk profile for cognitive function: evidence from the Whitehall II studySara Kaffashian
Inserm U1018, Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Hopital Paul Brousse, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur Heart J 32:2326-32. 2011..47; 95% CI: -0.81, -0.11). Conclusion In middle-aged individuals free of cardiovascular disease, an adverse cardiovascular risk profile is associated with poor cognitive function, and decline in at least one cognitive domain in men...
- The burden of osteoporotic fractures beyond acute care: the Canadian Multicentre Osteoporosis Study (CaMos)Sara Kaffashian
Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health INSERM U1018, Hopital Paul Brousse, Bâtiment 15 16, 16 Avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, 94807 Villejuif Cedex, France
Age Ageing 40:602-7. 2011..We examine the use of formal and informal post-acute care in men and women 50 years and older who sustained fractures...
- Obesity phenotypes in midlife and cognition in early old age: the Whitehall II cohort studyArchana Singh-Manoux
INSERM, U1018, Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Hopital Paul Brousse, Villejuif, France
Neurology 79:755-62. 2012..To examine the association of body mass index (BMI) and metabolic status with cognitive function and decline...
- Bidirectional association between physical activity and symptoms of anxiety and depression: the Whitehall II studyMarine Azevedo Da Silva
Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Epidemiology of Occupational and Social Determinants of Health, INSERM, U1018, 94807, Villejuif, France
Eur J Epidemiol 27:537-46. 2012..70, 95 % CI 1.10, 2.63). The association between physical activity and symptoms of anxiety and/or depression appears to be bidirectional...