- Evaluation of regional myocardial function using automated wall motion analysis of cine MR images: Contribution of parametric images, contraction times, and radial velocitiesNadjia Kachenoura
Institut Nationale de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM, U678, Paris, France
J Magn Reson Imaging 26:1127-32. 2007..To develop fast and robust procedures for a clinical evaluation of regional myocardial contractile function...
- Automatic detection of end systole within a sequence of left ventricular echocardiographic images using autocorrelation and mitral valve motion detectionNadjia Kachenoura
INSERM U678 and UPMC, CHU Pitie Salpetriere, 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:4504-7. 2007..84 for the first method. This coefficient was improved to 0.87 for the second method and increased significantly to r=0.93 for the third method...
- An automated four-point scale scoring of segmental wall motion in echocardiography using quantified parametric imagesN Kachenoura
INSERM U 678, University Pierre et Marie Curie, CHU Pitié Salpêtrière 91, Boulevard de l Hopital, 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
Phys Med Biol 55:5753-66. 2010..79. A new automated four-point scale scoring of RWM was developed and tested in a non-selected database. Its comparison against a consensual visual reading of dynamic echocardiograms showed its ability to classify RWM abnormalities...
- Automated left ventricular diastolic function evaluation from phase-contrast cardiovascular magnetic resonance and comparison with Doppler echocardiographyEmilie Bollache
INSERM U678 UPMC Université Paris 6, Paris, France
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 12:63. 2010....
- Evaluation of aortic valve stenosis using cardiovascular magnetic resonance: comparison of an original semiautomated analysis of phase-contrast cardiovascular magnetic resonance with Doppler echocardiographyCarine Defrance
INSERM U678 UPMC Université Paris 6, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 20 rue Leblanc, Paris, France
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 5:604-12. 2012..We hypothesized that semiautomated analysis of aortic hemodynamics from PC-CMR might provide reproducible and accurate evaluation of aortic valve area (AVA), aortic velocities, and gradients in agreement with TTE...
- Consistency of aortic distensibility and pulse wave velocity estimates with respect to the Bramwell-Hill theoretical model: a cardiovascular magnetic resonance studyAnas Dogui
INSERM U678, Paris, France
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:11. 2011..This study aimed at evaluating the consistency of the automated estimation of regional and local aortic stiffness indices from cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) data...
- Automated segmentation of the aorta from phase contrast MR images: validation against expert tracing in healthy volunteers and in patients with a dilated aortaAlain Herment
INSERM U678, Paris, France
J Magn Reson Imaging 31:881-8. 2010..To assess if segmentation of the aorta can be accurately achieved using the modulus image of phase contrast (PC) magnetic resonance (MR) acquisitions...
- Robust assessment of the transmural extent of myocardial infarction in late gadolinium-enhanced MRI studies using appropriate angular and circumferential subdivision of the myocardiumNadjia Kachenoura
INSERM U678, 91 Boulevard de l Hopital, 75634 Paris Cedex 13, France
Eur Radiol 18:2140-7. 2008..86. The computer-assisted method quantifies infarct transmurality without defining remote and infarcted regions, and the transmural extent is accurately characterized when dividing each segment into three angular sub-segments...
- Evaluation of an edge-based registration method: application to magnetic resonance first-pass myocardial perfusion dataNadjia Kachenoura
INSERM U678, Laboratoire d Imagerie Fonctionnelle, Paris, France
Magn Reson Imaging 29:853-60. 2011..Quantification of cardiac magnetic resonance (CMR) myocardial perfusion remains time consuming since it requires manual interventions to compensate for motion. Thus, the aim of this study was to evaluate a semiautomated registration method...
- Automated estimation of regional mean transition times and radial velocities from cine magnetic resonance images: evaluation in normal subjectsRacha El-Berbari
INSERM, U678, UPMC Univ Paris 06, UMR_S 678, Paris Cedex 13, France
J Magn Reson Imaging 30:236-42. 2009..To assess regional ventricular function via an accurate and automated definition of functional parameters...
- Automated estimation of aortic strain from steady-state free-precession and phase contrast MR imagesAlain Herment
INSERM, UMR_S 678, Laboratoire d Imagerie Fonctionnelle, Paris, France
Magn Reson Med 65:986-93. 2011..Thus, if PC acquisitions can be used to estimate both pulse wave velocity and aortic strain, an additional SSFP sequence may be useful to improve the accuracy in estimating the aortic strain...
- Structure and function of the ascending aorta in palliated transposition of the great arteriesMagalie Ladouceur
INSERM, UMRS 678, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 165:458-62. 2013..Our aim was to assess aortic dimensions and distensibility and RV function in patients with palliated TGA using cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (CMR)...
- Geometry is a major determinant of flow reversal in proximal aortaMourad Z Bensalah
Sorbonne Universités, UPMC Universite Paris 06, UMR 7371, UMR S 1146, Laboratoire d Imagerie Biomédicale, F 75013, Paris, France INSERM, UMR S 1146, Laboratoire d Imagerie Biomédicale, F 75013, Paris, France CNRS, UMR 7371, Laboratoire d Imagerie Biomédicale, F 75013, Paris, France and Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, INSERM, UMR 970, Université Paris Descartes and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Cardiovascular Imaging Department, Paris, France
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 306:H1408-16. 2014..Thus BF indexes could be relevant markers of subclinical arterial wall alterations...
- Interobserver variability in assessing segmental function can be reduced by combining visual analysis of CMR cine sequences with corresponding parametric images of myocardial contractionAlban B Redheuil
AP HP, Georges Pompidou European Hospital, Cardiovascular Imaging Department, Paris, France
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 9:863-72. 2007..To evaluate if color-coded parametric images could help subjective visual analysis and improve interobserver agreement in the evaluation of segmental contraction (SC) in CMR...
- Measurement of aortic arch pulse wave velocity in cardiovascular MR: comparison of transit time estimators and description of a new approachAnas Dogui
Inserm U678 UPMC Univ Paris 6, France
J Magn Reson Imaging 33:1321-9. 2011..To investigate the efficiency of a new method (TT-Upslope) for transit time (Δt) estimation from cardiovascular MR (CMR) velocity curves...